I must be doing something wrong.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mrfrieze

Hey guys,

I have been going to a local clinic and I am somewhat unhappy with the cost. I also feel like they are not being up front with all my lab results and not providing the best care that I feel I deserve as a paying customer. Based on advice I have received from this site, as well as reading others success stories dealing with site sponsors such as Defy and Primebody and I reached out to them. However neither one have responded to my inquiries. I am not sure if I am not providing enough information or if its based on my location or what it may be. I submitted online requests to both and did not receive a reply that I have seen in my email. I then called Primebody and left a message and no call back or email. Can anyone recommend the best way to contact either of these to companies or if there is any known reasons that may cause companies to not respond. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hi Mrfrieze, welcome to the forum.
I can't speak about Primebody but I am a Defy patient. They have recently installed a new computer system or software so all are learning newaps.
Last month I had issues with emails trying to get some help on a hair care product of theirs that was buring my scalp.
Basicly no answer for days. Turned out the person I was working with left the company and no one was assigned her emails. Only when I started CCing my original contact did stuff start happening.
With Defy I'd call. When you call the main number press (1) that should take you to new patients and a real person to talk to.

Last edited:

Mrfrieze

Ok thanks a lot, I will try calling Defy. I kind of assumed it may be because I had started treatment already and was looking for a different care provider. I really want to be involved in my care and where I am going now they aren't really giving me much information. I tell them I am researching and trying to understand more about my hormonal issues and they still don't provide me with any thing solid. They did not tell me what the issue was at all. They just said your TT is low at 232. And that my free t was super low. That's basically it. I was hoping to get more info and they just wont say much.

Anyways thanks a lot I will give Defy a call and hope I can get a live person.

Ok thanks a lot, I will try calling Defy. I kind of assumed it may be because I had started treatment already and was looking for a different care provider. I really want to be involved in my care and where I am going now they aren't really giving me much information. I tell them I am researching and trying to understand more about my hormonal issues and they still don't provide me with any thing solid. They did not tell me what the issue was at all. They just said your TT is low at 232. And that my free t was super low. That's basically it. I was hoping to get more info and they just wont say much.

Anyways thanks a lot I will give Defy a call and hope I can get a live person.

you are welcome I hope that helps. I hear you on the local clinics Denver is loaded with those join our pellet club. Big ripoff.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me