E2 low and feeling anxious

Buy Lab Tests Online

Blades

Before started self admin trt my test levels 14.1nmol, e2 145pmol, SHBG 46
I started feeling anxious and depressed, now I've been on trt for 5 or 6 weeks I still feel anxious and depressed if not more...I had my e2 level checked and it came back at 26.4 or 7.1 in USA numbers...does anybody know or think it's low e2 that's causing this, I am getting really pissed off with the way I feel..almost to the point of thinking is life worth it..just want to feel normal and happy again.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
As we know TRT isn't a cure for everything. Your estradiol levels could be contributing to how you feel. If you're not using an AI and not getting the right sensitive estradiol test, you probably don't know what your levels are really at.

Blades

Hi Vince, the blood centre suppose to be reliable, my e2 level is currently 26.4...I am using no AI, I tried bumping my dose up from 75mg test enth 2xweek, to the last shot of 200mg yesterday in an attempt to rise my e2,...I read loads of people having anxiety with low t, and low/high e2, the Internet is littered with forums with people suffering these side effects of hormones...last year I started on 250mg of test enth, with the idea of going to the gym again, but I came off quick with no pct after around 4 weeks, it's then started to suffer from high e2 which was 77pg and probably very low test, depression and some anxiety, after a few months I started to feel better, then I decided to take 125mg test a again and this time felt great, and back to my old self, but the doctor told me to stay off the test and get my bloods checked out, so after 8 months of feeling good, my hormones slowly declined and I received my results which were low but not low enough for the NHS to treat, my smyptoms by then were feeling tired, low mood, then I thought I'd try test again and this time it's made me worse, maybe because of the low e2, who knows, I've had no libido all the way through which I've been told could be high prolactin, and that to can cause depression and anxiety it's self...hormones have a lot to do with how good neurotransmitters work, maybe iam just out of balance.

but the doctor told me to stay off the test and get my bloods checked out, so after 8 months of feeling good, my hormones slowly declined and I received my results which were low but not low enough for the NHS to treat, my smyptoms by then were feeling tired, low mood, then I thought I'd try test again and this time it's made me worse, maybe because of the low e2, who knows

So Doc says NO and National Health Service won't treat. Where are you getting your T? Ever consider your source might be bad?

Blackhawk

I had my e2 level checked and it came back at 26.4 or 7.1 in USA numbers.

my e2 level is currently 26.4.

I am confused. can you please provide units and possibly ranges for these numbers?

I am in the US and the units in my tests are pg/ml. 26.4 pg/ml would be pretty well spot on. 7.1 pg/ml would be dangerously low.

Have you considered other things besides low E2? For me, it turned out besides being low in e2, I was also still low in total T, free T and super low in DHEA. At that time I had especially problematic mood swings. Just starting DHEA prior to other T changes and getting off AI made a great difference in emotional symptoms. I would not be taking random supplement pot shots without bloods though.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me