Chest exercise after breast augmentation?

Buy Lab Tests Online

mopes

My wife is heading in for breast augmentation at the end of the month. Some of the surgeon's we've met with recommend putting a permanent end to chest related exercises after surgery. Others have said that is not necessary. Implants will be silicone under the muscle, approximately 300cc which will put her about a small C.

Anyone had experience with this? I understand both arguments but not sure which route to follow...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
My wife is heading in for breast augmentation at the end of the month. Some of the surgeon's we've met with recommend putting a permanent end to chest related exercises after surgery. Others have said that is not necessary. Implants will be silicone under the muscle, approximately 300cc which will put her about a small C.

Anyone had experience with this? I understand both arguments but not sure which route to follow...

Many professional women bodybuilders have implants due to testosterone/aas abuse as their natural breast size diminishes as it is replaced by excess muscle tissue. I see no reason why she could not implement chest related exercises in her workout routine.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me