What dose for me?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Verdilo

To help you more. Give us some more information about you and your general health.
Age, height, weight, do you have an alcohol or drug problem, do you take other meds for depression(SSRI's) or sleep aids.
What is your diet like(what do you eat most days)
Are you active do you exersize regular or sit in a chair most of the day.

All of this information will give us a bigger better picture to help with ideas we can offer. It's not just about injecting T to get you healthy and feeling better.
hth

Height: about 182 cm
Weight: about 87 kg

Dont used alcohol or drugs in about 6 years maybe. Before that, when i was at school i used to take marihuana and sometimes beer but only in my school times.

For few years i am almost all the time on diet and exercises (3 times a week). I did this even before i checked my T levels because i was always getting fat and diet, exercises were keeping my shape lets say pretty good but with no muscles at all. This year is the hardest for me (every year is harder and harder about everything). For now i am eating what i want and dont do exercises because i dont have enough energy and mind for it. I am getting weaker and weaker. I believe that my T leves (hormones overall) were f*cked from the moment i was birth because from early years when i was a kid i was different from others but i was telling my self that "its just me", whatever. I didnt have so much energy like them, i was always weaker.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Sorry I was still typing and editing my post above when you posted. I never can get it right the first time.
Please look it over again some of the questions are important to get the best advice.

Yes you are correct only 2 shots totaling 200mg is not going to fix you over night. Some of our harmones takes weeks if not months to stabilize from the T shots. You have to give it time and not make changes or your body will always be in flux never settling. One day feel good next feel like dogshit.

Height: about 182 cm
Weight: about 87 kg

Dont used alcohol or drugs in about 6 years maybe. Before that, when i was at school i used to take marihuana and sometimes beer but only in my school times.

For few years i am almost all the time on diet and exercises (3 times a week). I did this even before i checked my T levels because i was always getting fat and diet, exercises were keeping my shape lets say pretty good but with no muscles at all. This year is the hardest for me (every year is harder and harder about everything). For now i am eating what i want and dont do exercises because i dont have enough energy and mind for it. I am getting weaker and weaker. I believe that my T leves (hormones overall) were f*cked from the moment i was birth because from early years when i was a kid i was different from others but i was telling my self that "its just me", whatever. I didnt have so much energy like them, i was always weaker.

Thanks for the info. We are about the same height and weigh I'm a wee bit older almost 64.
From your story above you could have more going on than just your Total T level.
Hopefully with the info you posted you will get suggestions on all the proper blood tests to do when it is time to check your TT level.

Verdilo

So for now i guess i have to stick to 100 mg every week even though its gives me nothing and do not try any changes for EOD or ED...

So for now i guess i have to stick to 100 mg every week even though its gives me nothing and do not try any changes for EOD or ED...
I am no expert in this I have only been on TRT for 10 months. I read a lot.
IMO EOD and ED is a fine tune adjustment for low Sex hormone-binding globulin. You don't even know what lvl of T you need to be therapeutic and that takes time.
I've been 25 twice I know what it feels like to be Impatient. You really have to give this time. 100mg a week for 5 weeks and do blood test. This is the fastest way to reach your goal. All your male harmones need to be in balance( the right ratios from one another) to feel good/happy/healthy.

Blackhawk

Dose's of 25 mg ED or EOD shouldnt do anything bad for my health, i guess..?

Man, you should not be playing such guessing games. Please check your math: 25mg ED is double 25mg EOD.

-If you do 25mg every day, that's 175mg per week.

-If you do 25mg EOD, that's 87.5mg per week.

If you want to keep the 100mg/week total:

-If doing ED, 15 mg doses would get you to 105 mg/week, or 14mg 98mg/week

-If doing EOD, 29mg doses would get you 101.5mg/week or 30mg doses would get you to 105/week

These dosage schedules would at least keep you very close to 100mg/week

However, your body's reaction to different schedules will be unique. Due to your low SHBG, it is likely you will benefit from ED or EOD, but dosage total per week may need to be adjusted. up or down from 100mg/week. This is what will take alot of time to re-assess and dial in based on your bloodwork and changes in symptoms.

Verdilo

Thanks for reply. I knew before that 25 mg ED will be higher than 100 mg weekly. Thats why i asked if something like this could be ok for me but thanks for effort. :)

I am now wondering what to do. Staying with 100 mg every week or inject tomorrow 25 mg. I am not feeling even 1% improvement.

Also how would i measure in syringe exactly 14 mg or 29 mg? 15 or 30 is no problem but dont know how about others...

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks for reply. I knew before that 25 mg ED will be higher than 100 mg weekly. Thats why i asked if something like this could be ok for me but thanks for effort. :)

I am now wondering what to do. Staying with 100 mg every week or inject tomorrow 25 mg. I am not feeling even 1% improvement.

Also how would i measure in syringe exactly 14 mg or 29 mg? 15 or 30 is no problem but dont know how about others...

You are just starting your second week on 100mg/week as others have stated you need to give it 6 weeks for testosterone levels to build/stabilize than have blood work done to see how that particular dose affects your total t/free t/estradiol and there are many other health markers that are critical especially a complete cbc including hemoglobin/hematocrit. The first 6 weeks are tough and you may experience ups than downs due to your hpta shutting down. Sure more frequent injections with smaller doses of testosterone would make sense seeing as your shbg is low but you just did your second 100mg/week injection so I would just stick with that protocol for 6 weeks see how you feel overall and how that dose/protocol affects your hormones/health markers and if things do not look good than try more frequent injection protocol but do not jump into 25mg every day. Depending on how frequently you plan on injecting every week figure out what dose of testosterone you would need to total 100mg/week as it is better to start low and go slow than have blood work in 6 weeks and reassess from there on how that particular dose/protocol affects your hormones/health markers and if you are experiencing any improvements from your low t symptoms- libido/erections/energy/mood than decide whether you need to increase your testosterone dose or again inject more frequently. It may seem very frustrating in the beginning but there are so many things to look at and you need to develop a basic understanding of what is critical to look at and monitor regarding labs/symptom improvement when on trt. Certain low t symptoms will take time to improve where as others may be noticeable after getting through the first 6 week hump (honeymoon period for most). Most eventually do well once they attain mid/normal or high/normal physiological testosterone levels with their free t and estradiol (e2) in a healthy range along with other hormones and for some it may be quicker than others but with if you learn as much as you can and take the time to try and understand what is involved when implementing a proper trt protocol everything will work out in due time.

Verdilo

Thanks a lot madman!

So... Basically what i should do now. 6 weeks trial with 100mg/week injections. See how i feel, do blood work.

What kind of blood work?

Testosterone, estradiol, prolactin... What more else should i check after 6 weeks of trt?

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks a lot madman!

So... Basically what i should do now. 6 weeks trial with 100mg/week injections. See how i feel, do blood work.

What kind of blood work?
*****************************************************************************************************************
Total t/free t/estradiol (sensitive assay) do not think is available where you live so the standard assay will at least give you an idea/shbg (you know is already lower end) but still good to know after changing protocol/dht /psa (should be done pre-trt) than again 3 months into trt and yearly after unless one had issues that merit more testing/cbc(complete blood count) which will include hematocrit/hemoglobin (critical to know)/dhea/TSH.These are the basics. Chemistry panel should always be done pre-trt and yearly minimum but most do it more often to see how blood markers are affected.

madman

Super Moderator

Verdilo

I am starting now third week of 100mg/week and still nothing except of last 2-3 days when my erectile was better and penis bigger and maybe mood little bit better and sleep but.. Today i crushed really hard and its terrible. Its a day just after my third injection. I wonder if i should really wait till 6 week or maybe i can do it quicker and change my protocol after third week? Maybe testosterone levels will be almost stable and i could change my dosing for 2 times a week?

Tomorrow i am also checking estradiol and prolactin because with this two i always got some problems during my clomid therapy... Will not check testosterone levels because i guess its still not stable just after 2 full weeks.

Any suggestions? :)

Systemlord

I would go ahead and make the change now to twice weekly, no reason to start the 4-6 week adjustment period over once you're stable. That would mean it would take another 4-6 weeks to stabilize again.

Verdilo

Thank you for help @Systemlord. So... if my last shot of 100 mg enanthate was yestarday when should i start injecting now? Also how i should divide it? 50 mg e3d? Maybe little bit more?

Systemlord

When it's time to inject 100mg again, instead inject 50mg and then 3.5 days later another 50mg. I set a reacuring alarm on my phone to remind me since my schedule is a little bit odd EOD.

Verdilo

Thank you again. Got few more questions.

If i took 100 mg of testosterone from ampoule to the syringe then for how long can i keep it without injecting and dont lose any properties of it?

And second one. Itchy skin and greasy hair could be symptoms of high prolactin or maybe something else? I got it since starting my trt journey.

Systemlord

Not sure about the amppoule, but I had super greasy oily hair and skin in the beginning, not anymore. Whenever I change proticol6or dosages I get little bit of oilyness and sweaty for a couple weeks.

Verdilo

Thanks for reply again @Systemlord. Well, i was right. Felt it in my body but wanted to be 100% sure and after i recaived my blood work:

Estradiol 7.08 pg/ml [7.63 - 42.60]
Prolactin 23.34 ng/ml [4.04 - 15.20]

Estradiol is low because i exaggerated with arimidex. On clomid therapy my estradiol levels were going very fast up and i always took half a tablet E4D to stay in a safe zone between 20-30. As i experienced in the past low estradiol in my body doesnt make me feeling worse, its not a big deal and will slowly raise so whatever... Trt apparently is not making my e2 levels that high.

Prolactin is much worse. When is too high i am feeling terrible and it was too high now. After i saw it, took immediately Dostinex (half a tablet) and hour later i noticed that i am slowly feeling better. Erectile sometimes was working and sometimes no but it was getting better.

So... Now i am curious. Stay on 100 mg a week or start 2x50mg/week? I will inject in about 3 days. Maybe will see how i am feeling in next 3 days and then decide...

Maybe every protocol change (from clomid to trt for example) is making my prolactin very high and because of that i wasnt feeling anything better for the first 2-3 weeks, have no idea..

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me