What dose for me?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Verdilo

Hello, i started my trt 5 days ago and done 100 mg shot. After 5 days i went for blood work and my testosterone levels where higher than it should be. 10.5 ng/ml (2.8 - 8.80)

Could it be because of clomid? I used last tablet 2 days before my first test injection and with clomid my T levels where around 800. Could clomid + test from injection mixed up and thats why i got such a high score?

I am wondering when now should i inject. Wanted to do it 100 mg every week but if i am too high now...

Maybe inject another 100 mg and see what happens next?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JMP

You need to wait a minimum of 5 weeks before making any adjustments to a protocol. The fact that you were at 800 with clomid, still taking it (at the time) and then adding testosterone and getting tested 5 days later is meaningless as far as pertinent data or information. My advise is stop the clomid, take your test dose as prescribed and get tested in 5-6 weeks and see where you are at. No more, no less.

Vince

Super Moderator
I would recommend at least 7 weeks before labs, remember do labs on injection day before you inject.

JMP

Yes Vince, I made a mistake in saying no more. You can certainly wait 7 weeks or more but I believe by 6 weeks blood levels should be stable.

Verdilo

Well, at first. Thank you very much for answers and help.

My doctor didn't prescribed for me exactly how often i should take testosterone. He sad to me that it will depend on my testosterone levels. He sad that i should take 100 mg and after 5 days do blood work and check if its in range, or too low, or maybe too high... If after 5 days it will be too too low, then inject again and check blood work again after next 5 days to see if its now better. If T levels would be too high then dont inject and wait some more time and check it again so maybe i should inject once every 1,5 week or 2 weeks. Thats in overall what he sad to me about injecting.

Now i am curious what to do. Wait more days and inject 100 mg when first week is ending or wait longer and check my T levels in next 5 days again to check if it has been lower and inject then...

Hope that i describe my situation good. Sry for bad english.

Systemlord

My doctor didn't prescribed for me exactly how often i should take testosterone. He sad to me that it will depend on my testosterone levels. He sad that i should take 100 mg and after 5 days do blood work and check if its in range, or too low, or maybe too high... If after 5 days it will be too too low, then inject again and check blood work again after next 5 days to see if its now better. If T levels would be too high then dont inject and wait some more time and check it again so maybe i should inject once every 1,5 week or 2 weeks. Thats in overall what he sad to me about injecting.

Now i am curious what to do. Wait more days and inject 100 mg when first week is ending or wait longer and check my T levels in next 5 days again to check if it has been lower and inject then...

Alway make small changes then check blood work 4-6 weeks later, when I started TRT my doctor asked that I come in for blood work 4 weeks later. Most good endo's will tell you to get blood work done 4-6 weeks after initiating TRT, 3 months mark to make sure your levels are still high enough, then every 6 months after that. Your levels are in flux until the 4-6 weeks point and stabilize, sometimes it take a few months to realise changes in the way you feel from making a dosage change. I realise simply asking you to find a better doctor might be fruitless considering your country or origin, just build a good relationship with your doctor and share the knowledge you learn here, this can only improve your situation. Your english is far better than my spanish, my spanish is extremely limited, you're doing just fine.

JMP

My question is who is paying for all this worthless bloodwork? I hope not you. Your question has been answered. Take your prescribed 100mg and get tested in 6 weeks, then see if you need to make changes. See where your levels are at and see how you feel. Blows me away that doctors can be so absolutely clueless about TRT. With that said, at least he is prescribing TRT. My primary said no at 475 total with symptoms and then a few years later, no at 383 with more symptoms and deterioration. Finally told him I'm going elsewhere. I wish you luck in getting a good protocol and feeling better verdilo.

madman

Super Moderator

Find a new doctor you are dealing with pure quackery!

madman

Super Moderator
My question is who is paying for all this worthless bloodwork? I hope not you. Your question has been answered. Take your prescribed 100mg and get tested in 6 weeks, then see if you need to make changes. See where your levels are at and see how you feel. Blows me away that doctors can be so absolutely clueless about TRT. With that said, at least he is prescribing TRT. My primary said no at 475 total with symptoms and then a few years later, no at 383 with more symptoms and deterioration. Finally told him I'm going elsewhere. I wish you luck in getting a good protocol and feeling better verdilo.

Your free t must have been low because a 475 ng/dl total is by no means terrible!

Verdilo

Thanks for answers! I really appreciate all help and answers. It means a lot for me.

@Systemlord

I am from Poland, not Spain. :p But not sure if you mean it this way or not.

This doctor at first prescribed for me clomid to check how i will respond for it. I used it for almost 2 months and felt better for first 5-6 days and after that all crushed and no improvements at all.

On second visit he decided to put me on testosterone. He didnt say how often i should inject. He sad to make blood work every 5 days and check my T levels if they are good or no. If its too low - more often inject, if too high, dont inject more and wait etc. That was all.

Its my fourth doctor. Still didnt got my solution and everyone of them seems to not have any idea about my problems.

I am dealing with my problems (probably) from the moment i was birth because i was always feeling that i am different from other kids, didnt have that much energy like others, got erectile dysfunction, less energy etc. All this symptoms were getting harder on me after i passed 20 years of my life. At age of 25 i did my first blood work in my life and saw that my T levels, LH and FSH are very low. I lost too much of my young life. Dont want to lose it even more... I dont have even energy for work, anything. I just want to pass another day hoping that i will get treatment which really would help my situation.

@JMP I am paying for this blood work everytime. In my country checking hormones are not for free unfortunetly. And yes, its a very expensive "pleasure".

Verdilo

I have another question. When aproximatly men is starting to feel better? I am ending my first week and dont feel anything but i guess its normal. Also got hard headache's very often.

Systemlord

I have another question. When aproximatly men is starting to feel better? I am ending my first week and dont feel anything but i guess its normal. Also got hard headache's very often.

It's going to take MONTHS and likely a year to reach 100 percent. It's a tough answer not knowing your SHBG, if low weekly isn't going to do much for you and will be a slow recovery. Whenever I make a change to dosing of frequency I alway get headaches.

Verdilo

Thanks for reply. My headache started when i changed clomid for testosterone injection.

My SHBG levels were checked twice, time between both checks were 1 month. This is how it looked like:

First time: 12.0 nmol/l (16.5 - 55.9)
Second time: 15.8 nmol/l (16.5 - 55.9)

Systemlord

Thanks for reply. My headache started when i changed clomid for testosterone injection.

My SHBG levels were checked twice, time between both checks were 1 month. This is how it looked like:

First time: 12.0 nmol/l (16.5 - 55.9)
Second time: 15.8 nmol/l (16.5 - 55.9)
Your SHBG is low, you need injections at least EOD, possibly every day. Once a week isn't going to be enough.

Verdilo

Thanks for help. So... If i took 100 mg today when i should start injecting my self again with EOD method?

Also it will be a small problem with injecting so often. I got my testosterone in ampoule's.

1 ampoule = 100 mg. If i will use one shot then what to do with the rest of testosterone inside this ampoule...?

Verdilo

I want to start inject my self everyday to see the difference. If my last shot was today and it was 100mg then how should i inject if wanted to make it ED?

25mg ED? And rest of 75mg testosterone to keep in my syringe in fridge for next injections?

madman

Super Moderator
I want to start inject my self everyday to see the difference. If my last shot was today and it was 100mg then how should i inject if wanted to make it ED?

25mg ED? And rest of 75mg testosterone to keep in my syringe in fridge for next injections?

Find a doctor who specializes in trt and understands the proper methods to treating patients. Do not self treat as you will end up in a bad place. Do you have full blood work to post pre clomid therapy and on clomid therapy?

Verdilo

If that was easy i would finally find someone. I am driving for 400 km to different places in my whole country and nobody helped me yet.

My blood work before clomid therapy:

FSH 0.96 mIU/ml (1.50 - 12.40)
LH 2.44 mIU/ml (1.70 - 8.60)
Estradiol 8.11 pg/ml (7.63 - 42.60)
Prolactin 9.21 ng/ml (4.04 - 15.20)
Testosterone 2.07 ng/ml (2.80 - 8.80)

After 1 month of using clomid: (estradiol and prolactin were fixed by AI and Dostinex because they went too high)

FSH 2.44 mIU/ml (1.50 - 12.40)
LH 5.90 mIU/ml (1.70 - 8.60)
Estradiol 23.63 pg/ml (7.63 - 42.60)
Prolactin 8.66 ng/ml (4.04 - 15.20)
Testosterone 6.78 ng/ml (2.80 - 8.80)

Stoped clomid after about 2 months of using it because of no improvement on anything except numbers and i also started to have trouble with my eyes.

I just dont want anymore to drive my whole country to find someone new and lose only money for driving, doctor visit, etc. and still dont get anything thats why i want to do something my self...

Thanks for help. So... If i took 100 mg today when i should start injecting my self again with EOD method?

Also it will be a small problem with injecting so often. I got my testosterone in ampoule's.

1 ampoule = 100 mg. If i will use one shot then what to do with the rest of testosterone inside this ampoule...?

Hi Verdilo, Welcome to the forum.
If you gave yourself a shot of 100mg today you can take a breath and relax a little.

You don't need to do anything for the next 7 day but read and get smarter on what to do.

You are getting some good advice here but it is coming at you in pieces and english not being your first language it's got to be tough.

There are a lot of threads here you can read and learn from. Go slow don't do anything from reading just one post or thread. 100mg /week is a very good starting point. You don't need bloodwork weeky so give that a rest. As you learn from reading here you will know what needs to be tested and how often.

I hope this helps. You have found a great place to learn about TRT and many here will do there best to offer suggestions since it looks like a real TRT doctor might be a problem for you in Poland. But you have a doctor that will give you a prescription for T hopefully he will also help if you need other supporting meds.

To help you more. Give us some more information about you and your general health.
Age, height, weight, do you have an alcohol or drug problem (be honest nobody knows who anybody is here), do you take other meds for depression(SSRI's) or sleep aids.
What is your diet like(what do you eat most days) how about vitimins or supplements?
Are you active do you exersize regular or sit in a chair most of the day.

All of this information will give us a bigger better picture to help with ideas we can offer. It's not just about injecting T to get you healthy and feeling better.
hth

Last edited:

Verdilo

@FeelingLost
Thanks for reply. Your nickname is very similar to my situation with my whole life and trt progress. :D

I no i shouldnt try something on my own without a doctor but on the other hand i dont think i will do something bad for me... Dose's of 25 mg ED or EOD shouldnt do anything bad for my health, i guess..?

I am only first week on testosterone. Took 100 mg one week ago and another 100 mg today. I know i shouldnt expect anything for such a short time but at least 1-3% better etc. I felt better first 2 days and nothing else.

The same way was with my treatments before. First monotherapy HCG, about 5 days feeling better and everything shut down. After this clomid, about 5 days little bit better and shut down, then testosterone in gel, next 5 days feeling better and another shut down. Now week ago 100 mg testosterone with injection method, 4-5 days little bit better and... shutdown.

I am looking for at least a small improvement for almost a 1 year. Still nothing...

And ofcourse i am reading stuff on this forum as much as i possibly can and i will still do it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me