What dose for me?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Verdilo

Thanks a lot Vince for answer. Sad that i couldnt test rT3 as in my labs they dont provide this. Was wondering if i should check something more in my blood to help doctor better treat my case when i go to him.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Verdilo

I will update something with my thyroid. Its not hashi, my antibodies are showing something but its totaly in range and nothing to be worry about. Maybe in Europe we got different ranges with antibodies or something, not sure but doctor sad its 100% not hashi. My antibodies should be way higher above range to think about this.

What i got is only Hypothyroidism. Ultrasound of my thyroid showed small changes and doctor prescribed for me Euthyrox 75 (T4 hormone).

Here is my question to you guys who maybe know something more. First 2 weeks only half a tablet and first few days i got improvements in mood, erectile and overall it was better but then everything crushed and back to normal (very similar problem to my trt treatment). After 2 weeks i started taking 1 tablet as my doctor said before starting my treatment and the first day after i took 1 tablet i felt amazing and next day crushed and back to normal again. Is it something wrong with dose of this medicine? I should take more? Like 2 tablets? I am looking for any idea... I think that my thyroid is blocking my trt and it cant go well if my thyroid is mess up.

Verdilo

Hello again, got fast question for You guys, its very important for me. Can hyperinsulinemia affect somehow trt treatment and make it not working as it suposed to be?

Blackhawk

I will update something with my thyroid. Its not hashi, my antibodies are showing something but its totaly in range and nothing to be worry about. Maybe in Europe we got different ranges with antibodies or something, not sure but doctor sad its 100% not hashi. My antibodies should be way higher above range to think about this.

What i got is only Hypothyroidism. Ultrasound of my thyroid showed small changes and doctor prescribed for me Euthyrox 75 (T4 hormone).

Here is my question to you guys who maybe know something more. First 2 weeks only half a tablet and first few days i got improvements in mood, erectile and overall it was better but then everything crushed and back to normal (very similar problem to my trt treatment). After 2 weeks i started taking 1 tablet as my doctor said before starting my treatment and the first day after i took 1 tablet i felt amazing and next day crushed and back to normal again. Is it something wrong with dose of this medicine? I should take more? Like 2 tablets? I am looking for any idea... I think that my thyroid is blocking my trt and it cant go well if my thyroid is mess up.

My understanding is that taking exogenous thyroid suppresses pituitary response/TSH like exogenous T suppresses LH, so as your thyroid gland decreases production, you may need to increase dosage. Especially when starting or changing dosages, just like starting TRT, you might expect honeymoon phases before your physiology evens out.

Another aspect with exogenous T4 is whether your body actually does or does not convert it to usable T3.

In my case, we started on 1/2grain and increased to 1 grain of NDT. This is proportionally more T3 than T4 so quite different than using T4 alone.

Verdilo

Thanks for answer Blackhawk. Exactly how my treatment with thyroid began:

Doctor sad 1/2 a tablet for first two weeks, then 1 tablet for 6 weeks and then go back to him so he can check how i am feeling, tomorrow i am visiting her.

My experience with treatment:

1/2 a tablet - first 5-6 days little bit better, especially erection was +++ and then everything back to normal

1 tablet - first day was amazing, got super focus, energy, mood, better memory, something beautiful and... next day back to normal, weak shape and till now - no improvement at all.

Labs before starting thyroid treatment:

TSH 4.68 * [0.27 - 4.20]
FT3 3.52 pg/ml [2.00 - 4.40]
FT4 1.04 ng/dl [0.90 - 1.70]

Labs after 6 weeks of treatment:

TSH - 1.66 [0.27 - 4.20]
FT3 - 3.44 pg/ml [2.00 - 4.40]
FT4 - 1.64 ng/dl [0.90 - 1.70]

On papers - it looks nice but who cares when i am feeling terrible... One thing is interesting there. My T4 is so much more higher but T3 is lower than before treatment. It is still a good score i guess... (?)

Also, today i diagnosed my self with insulin resistance (glucose is ok but insulin too high)

Blackhawk

Your free T3 is looking a little lower with treatment on paper, and T3 is where rubber meets the road (marginal could be lab error). T4 is higher and TSH is showing less demand from the pituitary, but that does not mean your cells are getting the T3 they need..

And, a lot of guys feel better with free T3 closer to or above 4.0.

I'd be curious to see your Reverse T3 (RT3) as well. It is possible you are converting a significant amount of that T4 to RT3, which is not useful to your cells.

You might benefit from taking T3 in addition to the syn T4 or NDT which as stated has T3, not just T4.

Then there are the uptake issues depending on selenium, iron/ferritin, your genes and how different deiodinases are working in your system.

try tiredthyroid.com for pretty comprehensive info

Your free T3 is looking a little lower with treatment on paper, and T3 is where rubber meets the road (marginal could be lab error). T4 is higher and TSH is showing less demand from the pituitary, but that does not mean your cells are getting the T3 they need..

And, a lot of guys feel better with free T3 closer to or above 4.0.

I'd be curious to see your Reverse T3 (RT3) as well. It is possible you are converting a significant amount of that T4 to RT3, which is not useful to your cells.

You might benefit from taking T3 in addition to the syn T4 or NDT which as stated has T3, not just T4.

Then there are the uptake issues depending on selenium, iron/ferritin, your genes and how different deiodinases are working in your system.

try tiredthyroid.com for pretty comprehensive info

Bingo with being curious about the rT3 seeing as his FT3 went down. Would have been REALLY interesting in that case to see a pre + post FT3.

Verdilo

Thanks for reply. Unfortunetly, my labs dont offer rT3 and i cant check it. Tomorrow i am meeting my doctor. Should i try convince her to get me on t4+t3 treatment?

Verdilo

Ech, what can i say... Basically she told me that she cant do anything else with my thyroid medicines as my number seems to be ok. Told her that i am feeling still terrible, treatment isnt working at all but she cared only about number on the paper, not how i was feeling and prescribed for me antidepressants and said that i should try it and i will be ok.

When i told her that maybe something is wrong with my treatment, how could i feel so amazing first day when i took 1 tablet and then suddenly crushed next day. She told that its normal because organism is reacting positive at first and then it gets used to it so that why it went down...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me