Is cardio good for testosterone levels??

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

I heard that doing cardio can have a negative effect on testosterone levels but I have been running for 30-45 minutes everyday for the past two weeks and I am starting to feel a lot better overall. More endurance when lifting weights and I can tell I am starting to lose a little belly fat already. Can cardio everyday like that actually increase testosterone or am I just starting to get in better shape?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I heard that doing cardio can have a negative effect on testosterone levels but I have been running for 30-45 minutes everyday for the past two weeks and I am starting to feel a lot better overall. More endurance when lifting weights and I can tell I am starting to lose a little belly fat already. Can cardio everyday like that actually increase testosterone or am I just starting to get in better shape?

Cardio or lifting weights in excess (over training) can definitely lower testosterone(anabolic hormone) levels due to excess cortisol(catabolic hormone). Healthy amounts of cardio is mainly beneficial to the cardiovascular system/metabolism as it can strengthen the lungs/heart and some of the positive effects are increase VO2max,increase new blood vessel/capillaries/increase mitochondria in muscle cells(fat burning)/increase blood volume resulting in improved stamina/recovery. As far as improving testosterone levels naturally the most important things would be to get enough sleep every night, reduce stress, avoid alcohol/drugs, keep body fat levels low and eat a clean diet consisting of natural whole foods sources proteins from - beef, chicken, fish. pork, seafood, eggs/dairy and complex starchy carbs(oatmeal/barley/beans and legumes, sweet potato, yams, quinoa) and fibrous carbs(mainly vegetables) and fats which are critical for testosterone production especially saturated/monounsaturated fats. Following a low fat diet is one of the biggest dietary mistakes you can make as studies have shown that low fat diets decrease testosterone levels as well as very low calorie diets. Trust me on this one start adding whole eggs to your diet, butter, whole fat milk, fattier cuts of red meat, extra virgin olive oil, peanut butter, avacodos. Increase your overall fat intake as well as calories if you are weight training and you will notice improvements in your strength/muscle gain as fat is critical for healthy testosterone levels. Cholesterol is the raw material for testosterone production.

Saul

I think exercise makes most people feel better. Not everything is T related. I am in a markedly better mood and have higher energy levels and libido when I exercise. I had the flu about 6 days ago and was not able to go to the gym. Even after getting over the flu my mood was down and I had no energy/motivation. A couple days at the gym and I am feeling better. For me, it is T plus good food plus exercise that causes me to feel my best.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me