Blood test/dosage help

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
Spoke to the Dr. today and he said getting my lab done at this time is fine because it just shows where my peak is at and if I want to take the next one right before a shot that way we'll know where my low is at. I asked about the anti estrogen and he said they are required to give one with the testosterone and they can not separate it but he has me on the lowest dose. He said as long as my estrogen stays above 10 I'll be fine but he would like to see it around 20. He wants to keep my trt dose where it's at and he thinks I'm still feeling fatigue due to my cortisol level being so low. For this, he prescribed 5mg of hydrocortisone, which after reading some of the side effects I'm feeling a little uncomfortable about that.
Before I would consider using hydrocortisone, I would get my E2 in a higher and better range. There's too many issues with low estradiol levels.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Wuplur

Before I would consider using hydrocortisone, I would get my E2 in a higher and better range. There's too many issues with low estradiol levels.

Does estradiol have any effect on cortisol? What can I do to raise my estrogen level if all they can prescribe me is testosterone with the aromatase premixed?

Does estradiol have any effect on cortisol? What can I do to raise my estrogen level if all they can prescribe me is testosterone with the aromatase premixed?
You could supplement DHEA and also start HCG at 800IU per week.

I assume you are paying out of pocket for Helix MWR? I went to their website they look like an over priced T-mill to me.
"they can prescribe me is testosterone with the aromatase premixed" there is something very wrong with this method. Many don't require and AI and forcing it on patients is bad medicine.
I would investigate Defy Medical their prices are very competative and they don't prescribe testosterone with the aromatase premixed.

Wuplur

You could supplement DHEA and also start HCG at 800IU per week.

I assume you are paying out of pocket for Helix MWR? I went to their website they look like an over priced T-mill to me.
"they can prescribe me is testosterone with the aromatase premixed" there is something very wrong with this method. Many don't require and AI and forcing it on patients is bad medicine.
I would investigate Defy Medical their prices are very competative and they don't prescribe testosterone with the aromatase premixed.

You think Helix is really over priced? I do pay for it myself but I pay through my HSA so it's pre tax. $250 a month and that includes the testosterone, hcg, adrenal meds which is the hydrocortisone, thyroid meds if I needed (which I haven't),blood tests and they come to my house for this, and the Dr. consults. I do use .3ml twice a week of HCG 5000iu/100mg Theanine which I inject the same day before the testosterone. They seem to think it's a good idea to cycle on and off of this so I finish the HCG a few weeks early before they send me more. I'll look into Defy also. I had just had TRT in my head after talking to a friend and Helix just popped up as an advertisement in my Facebook and it just seemed easy and reasonable so I didn't bother comparing. The owner actually just messaged me and thinks I should try injecting in a fatter area like my abdomen because the anastrozole might be absorbing too quickly in my thigh, especially since I am pretty thin. Does this make sense?

starting an AI from the beginning for every patient is a mistake.. there are some people who actually would benefit from increase in estradiol more so then from increase in testosterone (those naturally low estrogen males if you are one of those you know what im talking about) and prescribing anastrozole right of the bat will make you not reaping the benefits from testosterone therapy some don't need an AI even with 200mg weekly for a long time. if your estrogen was crashed you can feel fatigue and testosterone wont give you energy and many other benefits and it may take long time not taking an AI to fix that stuff. but your fatigue also may be unrelated to testosterone there may also be some thyroid or adrenal issues that have to be fixed

You think Helix is really over priced? I do pay for it myself but I pay through my HSA so it's pre tax. $250 a month and that includes the testosterone, hcg, adrenal meds which is the hydrocortisone, thyroid meds if I needed (which I haven't),blood tests and they come to my house for this, and the Dr. consults. I do use .3ml twice a week of HCG 5000iu/100mg Theanine which I inject the same day before the testosterone. They seem to think it's a good idea to cycle on and off of this so I finish the HCG a few weeks early before they send me more. I'll look into Defy also. I had just had TRT in my head after talking to a friend and Helix just popped up as an advertisement in my Facebook and it just seemed easy and reasonable so I didn't bother comparing. The owner actually just messaged me and thinks I should try injecting in a fatter area like my abdomen because the anastrozole might be absorbing too quickly in my thigh, especially since I am pretty thin. Does this make sense?

Yes Defy can beat that but they won't come to your house. You need to find a LabCorp in your area for the blood draws and you need a good phone connection for the phone consults. I believe you could save ~1000 the first year and ~1500 after that.

I am no injection expert but from what I read here where and how you inject has little effect on adsorbtion. Half life remains the same.
hth

Wuplur

Yes Defy can beat that but they won't come to your house. You need to find a LabCorp in your area for the blood draws and you need a good phone connection for the phone consults. I believe you could save ~1000 the first year and ~1500 after that.

I am no injection expert but from what I read here where and how you inject has little effect on adsorbtion. Half life remains the same.
hth

I think I saw prices on their site and it showed you had to pay for each little blood test which totalled over $200 + the initial fee of $250 then $70 for hcg and $90-$120 for Dr consult after 6 months but I didn’t see anything about trt? Do they give you the prescription and you can pick it up at the local pharmacy for like $40?

Wuplur

starting an AI from the beginning for every patient is a mistake.. there are some people who actually would benefit from increase in estradiol more so then from increase in testosterone (those naturally low estrogen males if you are one of those you know what im talking about) and prescribing anastrozole right of the bat will make you not reaping the benefits from testosterone therapy some don't need an AI even with 200mg weekly for a long time. if your estrogen was crashed you can feel fatigue and testosterone wont give you energy and many other benefits and it may take long time not taking an AI to fix that stuff. but your fatigue also may be unrelated to testosterone there may also be some thyroid or adrenal issues that have to be fixed

My cortisol was definitely low which is why he prescribed hydrocortisone but this was checked at 6 & 7 pm so not sure how high it’s actually suppose to be at night.

CoastWatcher

I think I saw prices on their site and it showed you had to pay for each little blood test which totalled over $200 + the initial fee of $250 then $70 for hcg and $90-$120 for Dr consult after 6 months but I didn't see anything about trt? Do they give you the prescription and you can pick it up at the local pharmacy for like $40?
Call Defy and ask them any and all questions - including the hard ones dealing with cost. They will give you an up front answer.

Wuplur

97743633-C25D-4E85-8E9A-7610FB813258.jpeg
I just had my blood test done and this time I did it closer to my next injection rather than shortly after one. Bloodtest was done sun night and last injection was thurs night. I’m a bit skeptical on my estradiol numbers. Can they really jump up like this? Only thing that’s changed from last time is doing all my injections in my abdomen, taking hydrocortisone for low cortisol, and gave blood mid feb. Dr. is gonna call me tmw to go over the numbers and I’m considering stoping since I haven’t really felt any different and don’t want to be on TRT if I don’t need to be and possibly stop my natural production if I haven’t already. If I do decide to stop then should I request to continue the HCG for a little longer? I’m a small slender (5’8” 135lbs)guy and my goal was to just have more energy because I always tend to be tired and can use a nap. I don’t work out.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me