on trt with low e2

Buy Lab Tests Online

Blades

Been on trt (125mg test enth a week) for around 4 weeks now, beforehand my test was 14.1nmol..e2 146pmol and now that I've started trt my e2 is 26pmol or 7.1 in USA numbers...I was getting bad symptoms off high e2 then with lower t, and now I am getting bad symptoms off low e2...I can't understand how I've got low e2 now because I have quite abit of bodyfat...and my ring finger gets tighter...I done the blood test via medicheck in the UK , has anybody else used medicheck and are they reliable?.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Been on trt for around 4 weeks now, beforehand my test was 14.1nmol..e2 146pmol and now that I've started trt my e2 is 26pmol or 7.1 in USA numbers...I was getting bad symptoms off high e2 then with lower t, and now I am getting bad symptoms off low e2...I can't understand how I've got low e2 now because I have quite abit of bodyfat...and my ring finger gets tighter...I done the blood test via medicheck in the UK , has anybody else used medicheck and are they reliable?.

What is your trt protocol and do you have pre-trt labs to post? Were you prescribed an aromatase inhibitor by your doctor treating you?

CoastWatcher

You asked about reliability and the lab that is testing your e2 values in the UK. I can't answer the question directly, since I live in in Canada, but I point out that you're not being tested with the LC, MS/MS, sensitive estradiol test (unless a revolution in androgen testing has taken place in Great Britain recently). I can't get that test in Canada either, I travel to the IS for it - not an option in your case. So...you and your doctor have to be carefully listening to symptoms and associating them with the results you can get. When are you testing relative to injection?

Blades

I don't whether it was a senitive e2 test, the DR said the machine or what ever can only detect down to 18.4pmol/L, but if it was checked by the senitive test surely the reading would only go down.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me