Got a Rx for Anastrazole

Buy Lab Tests Online

modawg2k

As referenced in this discussion (https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?12448-Free-Test-Estradiol-Questions), my E2 was high w/ the following protocol.

Current (initial) Protocol:
200mg Q 10 days (I varied frequency between trying 3.5 days to 10 days, always keeping the same mg/ml ratio, going forward I will stick to one protocol and not spaz out)

Trough Numbers:
Testosterone, Total, LC/MS/MS – 649 (250 - 1100 ng/dL)
Testosterone, Free - 103.5 (35 - 155 pg/mL)
Estradiol - 53 H (7-50 pg/mL)

3 month follow-up this week
Goal to minimizing amount of Anastrazole needed
Decrease Test Cyp to 50mg Q 3.5 days
Dr Prescribed Anastrazole 1mg Q 3.5 days. My understanding from reading is that this is a large dose and will probably crash E2 levels. Dr claims because my E2 was so high this dose is ok, yada yada yada.

I'm thinking of starting at 0.25mg twice per week and monitor signs/symptoms. Retest in an appropriate amount of time.

Perfectly ok idea? Horrible idea?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
1mg every 3.5 days will plummet your E2 into the ground! .25 every 3.5 days is spot on dose to start with. One still needs to be careful as some people respond to Anastrazole much more than others. Personally I am taking .22mg every Mon-Wed-Fri

Vince

Super Moderator
If it's available you, I would first get E2 tested with the sensitivity estradiol test, before using an AI. You don't want to crash your estradiol levels.

CoastWatcher

Why not start low and go slow (as we say around here all the time)? A dose of .5mg twice weekly would be more in line with a careful approach. What's the downside? You have to increase the dose. Finally, as Vince noted, if you're in the States you need the sensitive or ultra sensitive (LC, MS/MS) e2 test...the references ranges on your results suggest it wasn't what your doctor ordered.

nurselyfe

Why not start low and go slow (as we say around here all the time)? A dose of .5mg twice weekly would be more in line with a careful approach. What's the downside? You have to increase the dose. Finally, as Vince noted, if you're in the States you need the sensitive or ultra sensitive (LC, MS/MS) e2 test...the references ranges on your results suggest it wasn't what your doctor ordered.

I would even go slower than this. 0.25mg twice weekly or even 0.125mg twice weekly would be a better start.

at15

absolutely do not start high. Go with 0.25 with each injection every 10 days thats it. Check with bloods after 4 doses on day 10 after inject.

also you may not need any arimidex at all, check your sensitive e2 you could be in range.

Last edited:

modawg2k

thanks everyone for the discussion, i started to do 0.25mg dosed 24 hours after my injection (which is every 3.5 days). I will try to find a way to retest E2 just over a month. My doc didn't want labs for another 3 months so I will just call and try to see if I can get them to order labs more frequently and the sensitive, if not, maybe i'll go the pay for my own lab route

modawg2k

11.8.17 Update.

I've done twice weekly dosing for 1 week now and yesterday I experienced some noticeable positive effects from the dosing schedule and AI in relation to the high E2 levels

- Test Cyp 50mg Sunday night
- Anastrazole 0.25mg Monday night
- By midday Tuesdays, into Tuesday evening, noticeable slimming of my waist, passed the ring finger test all day (past 2 months I couldn't get my ring off most of the day which wasn't normal), and at night after dinner I weighed a tad less than what I have been weighing in the mornings
- Wednesday morning, i was feeling warm in bed and also had hot flashes while up within the first couple hours of being awake

CoastWatcher

11.8.17 Update.

I've done twice weekly dosing for 1 week now and yesterday I experienced some noticeable positive effects from the dosing schedule and AI in relation to the high E2 levels

- Test Cyp 50mg Sunday night
- Anastrazole 0.25mg Monday night
- By midday Tuesdays, into Tuesday evening, noticeable slimming of my waist, passed the ring finger test all day (past 2 months I couldn't get my ring off most of the day which wasn't normal), and at night after dinner I weighed a tad less than what I have been weighing in the mornings
- Wednesday morning, i was feeling warm in bed and also had hot flashes while up within the first couple hours of being awake

With anastrozole, I'd not wait three months to test. I'm glad you feel you're moving in the right direction.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me