CBC Labs Question...

Buy Lab Tests Online

jth0524

I started TRT recently with Defy. My starting protocol is 40mg of testosterone and 200iu of HCG 3 times per week. I recently had my 6 week follow up labs done. The first lab I got back was the CBC. Here is what I’m concerned about:
Hematocrit increased from 45.2 to 50.0
MCV increased from 99.0 to 102.0
MPV increased from 11.2 to 11.8
This again was over a 6 week period taking 120mg total a week.
I have a follow up appointment with Defy in 2 weeks. Should I be concerned? Should I slightly lower my dose? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Some guys just have higher CBC than the next guy, it doesn't mean that anything is wrong which only means you need to keep an eye on it. When I was on 200mg E14D my RBC was 46%, a few weeks later after my dosage was reduced my RBC dropped to 45.2% and stabilized right there 7 month into TRT. I was only on the 200mg E14D for 2 weeks and it's likely my RBC would have increased further if not for a dosage decrease. Some guys can take huge amounts of test and still have normal RBC.

CoastWatcher

Make no changes - none at all - to your protocol prior to your consultation. The entire discussion will be based on how you feel and these lab values. Start making changes now, in the dark, so to speak, and you and the medical staff are just guessing. If you are really concerned, send an email to Defy marked ATTENTION MEDICAL STAFF. But, in all honesty, nothing you posted is cause for alarm and will be carefully discussed come your conference.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I would stay as is. Those red blood changes occur in many men during the beginning of therapy and then normalize when the body adjusts.

jth0524

Thanks for the input. I'm a little surprised that on a fairly conservative dose of 120mg per week, my HCT would jump 5-6 points in just 6 weeks. I'm also a little concerned about my large red blood cell size as indicated by the MPV/MCV levels. I've been taking a multivitamin with tons of B12 so I'm perplexed. Thanks again for the info.

RLW

You are not in danger at with a hct of 50 so probably just wait till your consult. Also, mine moved up 5 points on two separate draws done a month apart prior to even starting TRT so I wouldn't worry as much about the jump in the numbers as what the numbers actually are.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me