DHEA Levels, are they low or average?

Buy Lab Tests Online

kc119

Hi guys,

I having issues trying to determine if my DHEA S serum levels are low, from looking at the charts they seem on the low range but would like to hear from others and should I consider supplementing DHEA...

My levels: DHEA-S, serum 195.4 ug/DL

Thanks guys

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Whatzup

Hi guys,

I having issues trying to determine if my DHEA S serum levels are low, from looking at the charts they seem on the low range but would like to hear from others and should I consider supplementing DHEA...

My levels: DHEA-S, serum 195.4 ug/DL

Thanks guys
I am no expert on this matter but I take DHEA supplements because I was at 129 and my doctor thought it was low. I can agree since you can still reach a higher number and still be in range. I think cutoff is 400+ or 500. Anyhow the supplement raised mine to 359 or so.

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm in the same boat. I now supplement with 25mg of Pure brand. I don't want my levels too high, DHEA will increase estradiol levels

I tested 176 and my doc prescribed 25mg daily. @63 years old he wants to see >300 on my last followup my DHEA came in at 254 and he made no change to the script.

IMO you should supplement. NOTE: some DHEA has additives some have issues with try to find pure DHEA only.
HTH

Last edited:

Whatzup

I tested 176 and my doc prescribed 25mg daily. @63 years old he wants to see >300 on my last followup my DHEA came in at 254 and he made no change to the script.

IMO you should supplement. NOTE: some DHEA has additives so have issues with try to find pure DHEA only.
HTH
What brand do you use that's pure?

kc119

Anymore feedback on this, based on the lab my range is in the middle but using other charts it's on the low side, should I supplement with a low dose? Have most of you had positive results from supplementing DHEA?

Here's another lab result at the beginning of this year, I guess I was near the middle of the range, could it still benefit me to supplement?

F

DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE

112-955 (pg/mL)

DHEA
518 pg/ml
lab range 112-955

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
Anymore feedback on this, based on the lab my range is in the middle but using other charts it's on the low side, should I supplement with a low dose? Have most of you had positive results from supplementing DHEA?

Here's another lab result at the beginning of this year, I guess I was near the middle of the range, could it still benefit me to supplement?

F

DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE

112-955 (pg/mL)

DHEA
518 pg/ml
lab range 112-955
I really don't feel much from DHEA, I just supplement with DHEA to keep my levels in the high range, for any health benefits.

Blackhawk

Mine was 39.7 ug/dl (range 48.2-344.2) in July. Supplementing 25mg 2x/day brought it up to 654 ug/dl. Now on 25mg/day, we'll see in another 6 weeks or so if it's back in range.

Blackhawk

Do you feel any different or noticed any changes?

Yes. I started DHEA a couple weeks before a larger protocol change and it helped bring me out of an ongoing depressed and anxious state and seemed to even out my energy a bit. From there, I think there are too many other changes to attribute anything more to DHEA alone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me