Baltimore - New member looking for TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

hebejebe

What a great forum I've stumbled upon! I'm a 40 year old male that has been struggling with life for the past 5-10 years. Since my early to mid 30s, I've been on a decline. Moods, emotions, fatigue, lack of drive, lowered libido, etc..... I have been treated for anxiety, depression, ADHD, etc..... Never once do I believe they actually had it right. Although, I will say, Adderral dis a great job making me feel good and energetic for a few hours a day 😁. Another concern was my excessive sweating. In the Baltimore area, our summers are usually hot and humid. Whether I'm in a suit and tie or a Speedo, if it's hot or humid, I'm soaked. Even in cold weather, I sweat pretty bad. I shovel snow in shorts and a tee shirt. Adderral doesn't have any impact on my sweating. The swesting was just as bad prior to Adderral or any other drugs.

Psych said I wasn't depressed, but had mild anxiety and mild adhd. Began to explore other avenues. Thyroid and low t. I figured the weight gain (35 lbs) and lack of energy would have been fixed, or helped to some degree by Adderral or welbutrin. Thyroid tests came back "normal" though the testing was limited to TSH and T4. Was hoping that would have been the cause for sweating, fatigue, etc.... Finally got my primary to check T levels. Total was in the mid 300s so of course that was ok in their eyes. Had multiple other tests with one test in August 2016 was 487 and one in April 2017 was 501. Not sure why 2 out 15 different tests came in so high. Stopping taking Adderral in July 2017 and test results were 293 then 281 a month later. Convinced doctor to try try. She agreed and gave me androgel 1.62% . One packet per day. After 20 days, tested at 276. Not sure why it went down. She bumped it to 2 packets per day. Felt like a rockstar on the 2nd day of the extra pack, now I feel like I did prior to getting the gel.

I have tons of labs to post when I get some more free time to sort and post. An endo tested my LH and FSH in September. LH was .8 (low end was 1.6) and FSH was on the low end of the range. Of course she said it was ok. I know there is ways to help. I just need to find a knowledgeable doctor in the Baltimore area. I prefer to work things thru my healthcare but cannot find a doctor.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jinzang

I recently switched to Dr. Gavrila at ProMD Health. It's a clinic, so you won't be able to use your insurance, except for the tests. The doctor seems to know what he's doing, but I suggest asking to use injections instead of pellets, which he also uses.

Jinzang

I didn't consider Defy because I'd rather meet a doctor in person than go the telemedicine route. Call me old fashioned. The cost for my initial appointment was $472. That covered doctor's appointment, 10 ml testosterone, anastrazole, and DIM. At my current dose the prescriptions should last me 20 weeks.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me