Injection locations making me sore.

Buy Lab Tests Online

rhino5169

M/W/F Test cyp
M/W/F HCG

I was doing both subq but getting too many lumps with the test.
I am still doing the hcg subq but switched to IM for the test. Im injectiong into my front quads but it makes my legs very sore and heavy like.

What can I change to make this better?
I know some guys are doing the shoulder, but it doesnt look easy, im not sure. If I decide to go that route can I do anywhere in the shoulder?
Does it make you sore?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Consider using an insulin needle. I use a 30g, 1/2" and inject daily with no troubles. A lot of us use the insulin syringes, 29ga seems popular in the States (I'm in Canada and the 30 works fine for me).

rhino5169

I do have a couple boxes of 29G here. I switched to 27 because i didnt want to wait so long to draw. I will definitely try that next and will deal with the wait if it cuts down the pain.
Thanks CW

I do have a couple boxes of 29G here. I switched to 27 because i didnt want to wait so long to draw. I will definitely try that next and will deal with the wait if it cuts down the pain.
Thanks CW
Heah rhino could you use a big needle to draw and then swap to the small to inject?

Saul

Might be the oil does not agree with you. how fast to you inject? I try to inject slow. The only time I have had pain was when I injected fast or moved needle when injecting (either side to side or pulled it out while injecting).

JMP

I've had a similar experience as you rhino and am on the same protocol with the exception that I pin the HCG on t/th/sat, test m/w/f. I also use the 27g 1/2 for test (31g 5/16 for hcg). Subq test leaves some kind of lump when done in the belly fat no matter how slow that I inject. Slower is definitely better though. I also have experienced pain using upper outer quad but still use it here and there. The pain that I get is usually delayed until the next day, then hurts for a day or two. Shoulders have worked great for me as part of my rotation, usually no pain at all. I use a mirror, relax my arm and inject in the middle of the delt. I find that upper outer glute (which may be subq with a 1/2 in.) is easy and the least painful with no side effects. Ventro glute as Vince mentioned also almost always goes well. I rotate glute, shoulders, ventro glute and quads, changing from left to right each rotation.

rhino5169

Might be the oil does not agree with you. how fast to you inject? I try to inject slow. The only time I have had pain was when I injected fast or moved needle when injecting (either side to side or pulled it out while injecting).

Fairly slow, about 10 seconds

Saul

I did not want to start a new thread for this, so I revived this one.

I tried the Ventr G. site yesterday. I thought I had the right spot but not so sure. 27G 1/2" needle. No pain, no issues after shot or during. But, it is very difficult to push the needle in and to pull it out. Not sure why. Maybe I had the wrong spot. Anyway, I might try a few more times and try a bit lower, but not sure I will put this in the site rotation.

Vince

Super Moderator
I did not want to start a new thread for this, so I revived this one.

I tried the Ventr G. site yesterday. I thought I had the right spot but not so sure. 27G 1/2" needle. No pain, no issues after shot or during. But, it is very difficult to push the needle in and to pull it out. Not sure why. Maybe I had the wrong spot. Anyway, I might try a few more times and try a bit lower, but not sure I will put this in the site rotation.

I would say keep practicing using the VG site, it gets a lot easier. I really like how easy it is to see the needle going in and watching the testosterone push out of the syringe. Today I injected HCG on my left side and testosterone on my right side, everything went nice and smooth.

The amount of fluid your injecting as in the mLs or CC's or fractions there of can be a player in post site reactions. If you're shooting a .5mL of oily fluid it's more likely that you could have a lump or a knot for a few days, than much less fluid. It's tough to put .5mL of oily CYP SQ and not have a little knot left over for a few days. Definintely be sure to rub the spot vigorously for 10-15 seconds after you pull the needle.

HealthMan

My 2 cents ref subq skin reaction. If inject anywhere in my abdomen subq i get lumps that can last weeks. If i do subq on my thighs or buttocks zero reaction. I use 30G 5/16 for subq.
Shallow IM i was using 27G 1/2 and zero site reactions

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching