lexer

45 mgs every tuesday and friday
day after injection -
total - 891
free 214 ( range 35 - 155 )

day of injection- 865
free - 178 ( range 35 - 155 )

doc says its too high..

maybe space out every 4 days and lower dose to 40 mgs...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

dobrien

What are your numbers before injection? Usually you want to check the morning before you would inject (trough). This way you can get an idea of what your lowest total T and free is.

lexer

I did get tested that way. Amazing my T levels didnt dip that much after 3 days.

day after my injection( wednesday)

total - 891

day of injection just BEFORE injection( friday morning) ( trough) - 865

doc says its too high.. he also uses T and says when you Free T is as high is mine is for extended periods, you could have cardiovascular issues.
one thing we can extrapolate from my Free T levels is my estradiol is probably low as is my shbc levels.
most guys with total T of 860 wont have free T levels way above range. I do for whatever reason.
he wants me to try 30 mgs every tuesday and friday and thwn get retested. I seem to respond very well to T even at small dosages.

Systemlord

I did get tested that way. Amazing my T levels didnt dip that much after 3 days.

total - 891

doc says its too high.. he also uses T and says when you Free T is as high is mine is for extended periods, you could have cardiovascular issues.
one thing we can extrapolate from my Free T levels is my estradiol is probably low as is my shbc levels.
most guys with total T of 860 wont have free T levels way above range. I do for whatever reason.
he wants me to try 30 mgs every tuesday and friday and thwn get retested. I seem to respond very well to T even at small dosages.

What were your SHBG levels? I also seem to respond well to test, 100mg puts me near the top.

CoastWatcher

total - 891

Did your doctor offer a reference supporting the "free-T leads to cardiovascular issues" notion? That's not a snide, sarcastic question; I'm genuinely interested. All of the research in the past few years has been moving in just the other direction: testosterone therapy does NOT lead to heart disease. If there's such a study, that free testosterone levels are associated with cardiovascular disease, it would be a valuable one to post. However, depending on your SHBG, your actual free testosterone may not actually be all that relevant. Many with a low SHBG value post numbers that are running wild at the upper end and as studies at Queens University have shown, it means very little as it is (in a real sense) "just passing through."

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me