Daily injections question

Buy Lab Tests Online
My HCT went from 49.5 on e3.5d injections to 47.9 on EOD injections. Ive never once donated blood and the year I have been on TRT my HCT has slowly been climbing up until now.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

My HCT went from 49.5 on e3.5d injections to 47.9 on EOD injections. Ive never once donated blood and the year I have been on TRT my HCT has slowly been climbing up until now.

This just goes to show us that when hormones are involved it's never linear like we expect it to be. You would think by not allowing your levels to drop as much that your HCT would rise, not fall.

HCT went from ~46 to ~52 after switching to daily injections even taking grapefruit juice/extract.

I didn't find that using GSE powder daily (I forget the dose) did anything for me, nor did daily's or anything else I've done. I do actually feel that working doses and frequency and trying to chase HCT is akin to a dog chasing it's tail for all but the unicorns amongst us.

HealthMan

Man tha sucks. Sorry to hear this. Since you haven't done TT yet maybe it will come back @>1500 like Vinces did from dailies.
That might be the cause for the high HCT.
I am curious as well. So i will test it tomorrow. Given i am testing estradiol as well it will take 1 week to get results... anxiety!!!

Vince

Super Moderator
When I first started doing daily injections, I did have my HCT checked every 3 months for fear of it rising. But thankfully it's been in a good range.

HealthMan

Spoke to a friend of mine. He is an owner of a TRT clinic where i am originally from. He told me that a good part of his patients that donate frequently to control HCT have low ferritin and high serum iron. Now i am confused

Vince

Super Moderator
Your HCT stabilized right around 2 years after starting TRT right?
Yes, I actually donated blood every 8 weeks for over two years. The blood centered loved me, they still constantly call me. I just got tired of donating. I know for some after long term TRT, HCT can stabilize.

infuriatedrain

Spoke to a friend of mine. He is an owner of a TRT clinic where i am originally from. He told me that a good part of his patients that donate frequently to control HCT have low ferritin and high serum iron. Now i am confused

Yeah that confuses me too.... I've been struggling with something similar, myself (very very low Ferritin but normal Iron, have never donated). I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on anatomy and physiology since I'm a nurse, but this concept still throws me for a loop.

HealthMan

I just drew blood to check my testosterone levels. I feel like they will be very high given HCT and how i feel in general. I have also started to supplement with 18mg of iron taken with 1g of Vit C. I think if i donate once every 3-4 months and supplement with iron i might be able to steadily increase my ferritin and then normalize serum iron keeping HCT in check. Lets see

Vince

Super Moderator
When I donated blood every 8 weeks I never supplemented with iron. I did supplement with vitamin C. I just left my iron go low.

HealthMan

In 2 months my HCT went from ~46 to ~52 and ferritin from 11 to 48 without supplementing iron. I never saw my HCT jump that quickly. All this happened after switching to daily injections. I think my TT levels are probably very high so HCT drastically increased. In a week i should have the results for TT. If confirmed TT too high i will adjust the dosage and see if HCT get more under control. If not i might go back to E3.5D were HCT wasn’t increasing like this

HealthMan

Just got preliminary results:
Total testosterone 674 (264-916)
Free testosterone 22.2 (8.7-25.1)
SHGB 18 (16.5-55.9)

So TT is down despite increasing weekly dosage and changing to daily injections. HCT increased 6 points in 2 months (and it looked like it was stabilizing when i was on 3.5D injections). Not sure about estradiol yet. I am not feeling any different from my last protocol.
I think I will go back to E3.5D injections because I am not getting any benefits out of daily injections. Very dissapointed.

Vince

Super Moderator
Just got preliminary results:
Total testosterone 674 (264-916)
Free testosterone 22.2 (8.7-25.1)
SHGB 18 (16.5-55.9)

So TT is down despite increasing weekly dosage and changing to daily injections. HCT increased 6 points in 2 months (and it looked like it was stabilizing when i was on 3.5D injections). Not sure about estradiol yet. I am not feeling any different from my last protocol.
I think I will go back to E3.5D injections because I am not getting any benefits out of daily injections. Very dissapointed.

I'm sorry to hear about your results from daily injections. Maybe 2 months isn't long enough to get all the benefits. I personally feel for me at least daily injections have been beneficial in lowering my HCT. I actually believe it has increase my energy level.

HealthMan

I'm sorry to hear about your results from daily injections. Maybe 2 months isn't long enough to get all the benefits. I personally feel for me at least daily injections have been beneficial in lowering my HCT. I actually believe it has increase my energy level.
Thanks Vince. It s... indeed. I feel pretty much the same as previous protocol. Libido a bit lower on daily injections. I have read that for some people HCT problem gets worse once moving to more frequent injections. I think that might be the case for me (different TT levels dont seem to impact my HCT increase speed so my HCT increase doesnt seem to be dosage dependent - within physiological levels of course)
So with lower libido and HCT problems i rather move back to E3.5D. Less injections and less problems at least for me.
I needed to donate blood every 3-4 months to control my hematocrit and HCT would increase like 4 points during this period. With daily injections HCT up 6 points in 2 months.

HealthMan

Just got lab results for estradiol when I was on daily injections. Went from low 20s to 13.5 (range 8-35). So it seems like daily injections actually helped to lower estradiol. Maybe because of the lower testosterone levels not sure. My free testosterone levels were very similar on daily injections and my last protocol 3.5D and a 7-8 estradiol difference (total testosterone was ~ 150 lower on daily).
Now i am back to E3.5D protocol but increase testosterone dosage from 140mg to 180mg a week. I alreadt feel MUCH better

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me