Daily injections question

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

Question for anyone here that switched from E3.5D injections to daily. How much E2 and HCT changed? I am planning in switching to daily injections but don’t want to tank my E2 in case daily injections really slows down aromatization (i will monitor E2 after 6-8 weeks of protocol change). My SHBG is ~ 21 and my TT have been dropping lately and despite of increasing testosterone dosage i have been unable to go back to the TT levels I had during my first 3-6 months of TRT. I have been on TRT for 2 years and i feel my best when my TT is around 1200 (current TT 800)
I am currently taking 70mg of testosterone cypionate E3.5D and 0.25mg anastrozole E3D (E2 sensitive ~ 21). I am planning on injecting 20mg daily subq in an effort to try to go back to TT ~ 1200 without messing with HCT and E2 with a higher dosage E3.5D. I have read many stories and theories that with daily injections your TT raises while keeping same weekly dosage. It would be a bonus also to get rid of anastrozole if possible with daily injections.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I think daily injections can affect everyone differently, for me it mainly to keep my HCT in a good range and it worked. The last few times I had my HCT checked it was 46, I haven't donated blood since February. I've never had any issues with high estradiol.

at e3.5d I required .22mg AI 3 times per week. This kept my E2 around 40, with TT at 1050 E2 of 40 was a good ratio. After switching to EOD injections I still require AI of 3 times per week, so not a whole lot of change for me. I havent puled E2 yet, waiting a few more weeks.

CoastWatcher

As I've noted before, I went to a daily protocol over two years ago in order to deal with lower SHBG and an estradiol level that was climbing. With 16mg of testosterone being injected every morning, my total testosterone remains above 1000 and my estradiol slid down to a range of 31-33/LC, MS/MS. It's been a big win for me. Will you see your e2 settle where you want it to? It's very possible, but there are certainly no guarantees. It's certainly worth the effort. Never having taken an AI, I wanted to do all I could to avoid one. My doctor said the majority of her daily injectors achieve their goals.

All the best.

Systemlord

Your SHBG isn't low enough to where you would need to inject every day unless this was an attempt to better control E2. Your SHBG is slightly higher than mine and I'm noticing a huge difference going from 3.5 to EOD injections. Most guys don't go from E3.5D to daily, but to EOD than daily. You've possibly skipped a protocol that might have work out well for you.

HealthMan

I agree that EOD should be enough but daily (in my mind) is easier to follow than EOD. I would have to set up reminders in my cell phone etc. Daily i know that i have to do it every single day. E3.5D for me would be ideal. But looks like with my SHBG levels it is not working great for me. I was thinking of maybe increasing the dosage and stay with 3.5D protocol. But it would probably create more E2 and HCT issues.

Your SHBG isn't low enough to where you would need to inject every day unless this was an attempt to better control E2. Your SHBG is slightly higher than mine and I'm noticing a huge difference going from 3.5 to EOD injections. Most guys don't go from E3.5D to daily, but to EOD than daily. You've possibly skipped a protocol that might have work out well for you.

Systemlord

I agree that EOD should be enough but daily (in my mind) is easier to follow than EOD. I would have to set up reminders in my cell phone etc. Daily i know that i have to do it every single day. E3.5D for me would be ideal. But looks like with my SHBG levels it is not working great for me. I was thinking of maybe increasing the dosage and stay with 3.5D protocol. But it would probably create more E2 and HCT issues.

I initially had a concern that because of the odd days of remembering which day I'm supposed to inject (M/W/F/Sun, next week T/Th/Sat/Mon) that I'd mess it up, I created a recurring timer on my phone so there would be no confusing. I have my timer go off before I normally go to bed at night so I lay syringe filled ready to go with test so when I wake up in the morning it's waiting for me.

TheDude

I do EOD. I have a calendar in my bathroom with a sharpie that after I inject, I put a mark through the day. It makes it pretty simple.

HealthMan

Lets see how it goes with daily. Are you guys doing subq or IM? I tried subq in the belly fat before and i always got hard lumps. Tried the buttocks and no problem so far.

HealthMan

When you went from E3.5D to EOD did you keep the same weekly dosage? Did your TT improve on EOD protocol?

I initially had a concern that because of the odd days of remembering which day I'm supposed to inject (M/W/F/Sun, next week T/Th/Sat/Mon) that I'd mess it up, I created a recurring timer on my phone so there would be no confusing. I have my timer go off before I normally go to bed at night so I lay syringe filled ready to go with test so when I wake up in the morning it's waiting for me.

HealthMan

When you get blood work done you do it ~ 24 hours after the last injection? Have you done just after the injection as well? Just wondering given daily injections should give you very stable levels how small is the peak vs trough

As I've noted before, I went to a daily protocol over two years ago in order to deal with lower SHBG and an estradiol level that was climbing. With 16mg of testosterone being injected every morning, my total testosterone remains above 1000 and my estradiol slid down to a range of 31-33/LC, MS/MS. It's been a big win for me. Will you see your e2 settle where you want it to? It's very possible, but there are certainly no guarantees. It's certainly worth the effort. Never having taken an AI, I wanted to do all I could to avoid one. My doctor said the majority of her daily injectors achieve their goals.

All the best.

HealthMan

I will start my daily protocol today. 22mg Testosterone cypionate subq daily. 500IU HCG E3.5D and 0.25mg Anastrozole E3D. Aftet 6 weeks I will test TT, FT, E2 and HCT. I will post results here.
My objective is to get my TT around 1200 (where i feel my best) and control HCT and possibly eliminate Anastrozole.

infuriatedrain

Hey brother - just checking in to see how things are going with the daily injections. I just did this recently, myself, so I'm curious to see how others are doing with it.

I will start my daily protocol today. 22mg Testosterone cypionate subq daily. 500IU HCG E3.5D and 0.25mg Anastrozole E3D. Aftet 6 weeks I will test TT, FT, E2 and HCT. I will post results here.
My objective is to get my TT around 1200 (where i feel my best) and control HCT and possibly eliminate Anastrozole.

HealthMan

Hey brother - just checking in to see how things are going with the daily injections. I just did this recently, myself, so I'm curious to see how others are doing with it.
Hey. First week i felt the same. Second week i felt like i stopped TRT. Didnt feel good. Now things are improving fast. I guess is my body adapting to daily injections. As far as injecting daily it has been a breeze. But i end up buying 0.3ml insulin syringes. Waaaaay easier to measure my 0.11ml dosage. In 3-4 weeks will get labs done.

infuriatedrain

That's great to hear man. I just started on this protocol, as well. I also noticed that around the 2nd week I felt like dog crap - worse than before I started TRT.

Vince

Super Moderator
When switching from E3D to daily, I didn't feel the transition. I rotate from shoulders and VG using shallow IM with a easy touch 29g 1/2" syringe.
When I injected in my left shoulder this morning, I did get a small trickle of blood and a small lump. :(

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me