Daily injections question

Buy Lab Tests Online
Just got lab results for estradiol when I was on daily injections. Went from low 20s to 13.5 (range 8-35). So it seems like daily injections actually helped to lower estradiol. Maybe because of the lower testosterone levels not sure. My free testosterone levels were very similar on daily injections and my last protocol 3.5D and a 7-8 estradiol difference (total testosterone was ~ 150 lower on daily).
Now i am back to E3.5D protocol but increase testosterone dosage from 140mg to 180mg a week. I alreadt feel MUCH better

The same thing happened to myself when I went to EOD injections. Looking back at when you first started this thread I had replied about my AI, and how I still required it 3 times per week. I ened up going too low in E2 and had to back off on the AI, down too twice per week. Twice a week has my E2 at 19.7 at trough time, lately Ive noticed after taking the AI ill get slight low E2 symptoms for 2 days, and feel better on the scheduled day for my AI. With a TT at 1151 and FT at 27.5 I hope to lower my T dose and eliminate the AI completely.

Another strange thing, my SHBG actually rose 6 points when going to EOD from e3.5d T injections.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

The same thing happened to myself when I went to EOD injections. Looking back at when you first started this thread I had replied about my AI, and how I still required it 3 times per week. I ened up going too low in E2 and had to back off on the AI, down too twice per week. Twice a week has my E2 at 19.7 at trough time, lately Ive noticed after taking the AI ill get slight low E2 symptoms for 2 days, and feel better on the scheduled day for my AI. With a TT at 1151 and FT at 27.5 I hope to lower my T dose and eliminate the AI completely.

Another strange thing, my SHBG actually rose 6 points when going to EOD from e3.5d T injections.
Yeah more frequent injections seemed to help control estradiol. But my hematocrit went crazy and I didn’t feel better then E3.5D. So i am now back to my old protocol with a bigger dosage and will retest in 5 weeks. But I am already feeling much better.
That comes to show that when it comes to TRT everyone is different and everything is possible!
Have you tried to further reduce anastrozole on your current protocol? Looks like you have room at ~ 20 without having to reduce you testosterone dosage (if you feel good at current levels). I have to be careful with e2 because i had gyno a few times already so i have to keep e2 below 30. I increase my weekly dosage from 140mg to 180mg so i am keeping the anastrozole dosage the same. So lets see where my e2 will land

JQ88

VC are you still on 28mg daily? How’s it working out for you?

I switched to daily and have been able to almost eliminate AI altogether.

CoastWatcher

VC are you still on 28mg daily? How's it working out for you?

I switched to daily and have been able to almost eliminate AI altogether.
Congratulations. That was my goal when I went to daily shots to avoid an AI and I accomplished it. It does work for everyone - congratulations.

JQ88

Yes coast.

I used to fly through my sweet spot even on eod.

Now everything is so much easier to track, specifically e2.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me