Please help. Recent diagnosis , extremely low T. Help.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

leatherjacket99

I take it with testosterone. I definitely feel like it promotes my sperm production due to my much larger loads (sorry to be graphic lol). No side effects except I get a warm feeling every time I inject it but it subsides after a few hours and definitely a stronger urge to have sex a lot more often.. I can say it only helps me as opposed to hurting. I want to have children some day so I’m sticking with it!

Gh2726

Honestly kids aren’t on my radar right now... but those are the results I seek. Thr sex drive, increased sperm production etc. hopefully I’m as fortunate as you in results

Vince

Super Moderator

CoastWatcher

I'm meeting with a new Endo in January. My goal is to be heard ...because that hasn't happened with my current. The idea of doing test alone disturbs me. I want to preserve my fertility also regardless of wanting a child or not. I want to do just enough to keep my testicles functioning without crippling my natural lh production. Maybe it's wishful thinking but I think I can come back from my IHH...I'm 25 and It came abt at time where I was emotionally stressed, and I feel like i just need a kickstart. And maybe I'm wrong. But I've done a lot of research and I won't be satisfied until I know I tried. I don't understand why trt is the first go to...my lh FSH at the bottom of “normal” why not start there? And see what elevating those could do

If your total testosterone is low, and your LH is correspondingly low, it points to secondary hypogonadism. That's supported by low FSH - the problem in NOT in your testicles, but, rather, with your HPTA axis. As I'm sure was explained to you, there are far more of us with secondary, as opposed to primary hypogonadism. That means you, theoretically, are a candidate for a Clomid restart. Was that discussed?

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

There are options that a good doctor will explore with you. HCG monotherapy, and Clomid, as a restart agent, are the two that come to mind most readily. Both require patience and an experienced physician. The success rate is not 100%, but there are successful cases. The thread I attach details some of the ups and downs of Clomid therapy and was initiated by Dr. Justin Saya, a moderator here, and one of the leading doctors in the field of androgen therapy.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?6095&p=31856#post31856

Keepgoing

Gh2726
I too started TRT in my twenties. No drug or injury caused it, just genetic defect. My humble advise to you is search for a doctor that looks at TRT last, but is knowledge about using it. There are programs that uses HCG as a stand alone and Clomid as a stand alone treatment. Both have had successes. They don’t always work, but it’s better to try and know before committing to TRT. TRT is not cheap and the benefits are reflective of your diet and training. Physically demanding weight training with a proper diet will do wonders for your natural levels. BF % has a huge impact on the effectiveness of TRT.
I strongly recommend committing to steady sleep, diet, and training schedule before attempting TRT. TRT is not a magic fix. Constant tracking of your physical well being, medications, and blood work are a must for effective treatement. I’m no doctor, so take this for what it is, just advise. Hit me back if you need free help with diet and training. There is life after 20.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me