Advice for coming off Test Cyp

Buy Lab Tests Online

Lemieix66

Hi, I am a 35 year old male and have been taking 80mg Test cyp twice per week. 160 mg weekly injections for about 9-10 months. I was originally put on by my doc for testosterone suppression while taking suboxone. Total T was in the low 200”s. My latest about two weeks ago was 900. My doc put me on Anastrozole 1/2 tab 25mg 3x weekly and my latest labs for estradiol was 20 and estrone level was 9. I am very active, I play hockey once a week, do weightlifting and Crossfit 3-4 times per week. Anyway, this is my first post and was wanting some advice on the best way to come off the Test?? I never had any issues with low T before taking suboxone so I am hoping my natural should come back, not to 900 but that’s ok. My doctor it seems to me is playing guesswork on the best way to take me off with minimal downtime. She does not know about HCg, says it is cost prohibitive in my case. I have Medicaid insurance right now.
She has prescribed me Clomid and advised I start taking it 25mg daily the day after my last injection of test cyp. Her theory is to use the clomid as a bridge for a couple months and then come off everything, hopefully with minimal downtime. Does this seem like it will work ok? Also was wondering about continuing with anastrozole while taking the clomid? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I have been off suboxone for a month now and my testicles are the size of skittles.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Lemieix66

Welcome to Excelmale. I'm sorry you're dealing with these issues. This thread deals with various approaches to restoring testosterone production. It's lengthy, discursive, and should be read in its entirety as changes have been made to earlier assertions. In all honesty, you also need a better doctor. You are a Medicaid patient at the moment?

Great, thank you, I will start reading those. Yeah I agree I need a better DR, yeah am currently on Medicaid

at15

most knowledgeable doctors would never reccomend a "pct." internet myth. All you need to do is add hcg for 5 weeks. 500iu twice a week. I would drop your testosterone dose to 60-80 mg a week during this time as well. Levels should stay around 500 ng/dl enough to not feel bad but also letting your body adjust to the new normal. Then drop everything let your body recover.

Saxon

HCG is cheap. Clomid is not a bridge.

11days after your last cypionate injection take 500IU of HCG eod for ten days. Then take Clomid at 25mg ed and Nolvadec at 20mg ed for 6 weeks. Hen get bloods to see that you're recovered. PCT is not an Internet myth. Leaving your. Key to recover without the issue of a serm or two will make your recovery take a long time that you don't want to be without your own endogenous testosterone.

JPB

Yeah, the hcg will signal your balls to start working again but it is not that useful while there is still plenty of T cypionate in your system. After about 3-4 weeks after your last shot your levels will be dropping enough where a shot or two of hcg could be useful along with starting the Clomid. I would give the Clomid several months. So the soonest I would retest would be 3 months, better four. My two cents...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me