Questions on HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Diablo666

Hi Dear forum members,

I am starting HCG Monotherapy as I am secondary, wanting to preserve fertility and leaving TRT as a last resource. I was previously on clomid for 4 months with zero libido. Went off from clomid for 2.5 weeks and still zero libido (natural state). Yesterday I had my first shot subQ at 500IU (my protocol is 3x week at 500IU each) and I did not notice anything different. So I have a few questions:

1. Should I expect a decent improvement in libido from HCG mono?
2. Why people say effects on HCG only lasts like 1 day, if HCG is supposed to stimulate testosterone production, but I thought Testosterone has a half life of 7 days, so should not be the case that I get a shot of HCG and the extra testosterone that my testes produce will last for at least a few days and so on?
3. How long does testosterone take in being produced? I know sperms can take up to 90 days, but have not found how long does testosterone take?
4. Is it possible that I will need to try HCG at least a few weeks to start getting results?

Thanks,

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ratbag

1.) You won't know this until you've been on it for 6 weeks and have new labs done.
2.) Nelson has a research article showing that 500iu of HCG last 3 days. Most of us that use it concur with his findings.
3.) same answer as #1, labs will tell the story.
4.) Yes
5.) Everyone has a different response to TRT or HCG so only with time and future labs you will eventually learn. Patience is the key.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me