Arimidex

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

A doctor actually prescribed me 1mg of arimidex once per week before to lower my E2. I am not on TRT and my E2 was measured at 30 and 36 before. Range was from anything <or =40. Just wandering if my doctor was stupid for prescribing me that amount of arimidex a week when I'm not on TRT. I also felt like crap after I took the arimidex. Very bad anxiety and my chest felt extremely tight and i could't sleep to save my life. Does arimidex cause bad side effects when you take it? And is it known to make guys feel like crap when they take it? After I took it once I am never going to take arimidex again due to how crappy it made me feel. I have feeling I shouldn't of even needed it in the first place because my E2 wasn't super high.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
it only makes you feel like that if it dropped your e2 too low.. you should only use arimidex if your e2 is very high and you should start it with small doses and see how you will react.. arimidex is very strong. It used to get me too low on 1000mg testosterone per week (in the past during my bodybuilding days) with only 0.5 mg 3 times a week after 2 weeks I was too low. you better manage your e2 by lowering your dose first instead of using AIs but if you generate tons of e2 start very low like 0.25mg per week it will keep your e2 low if thats what you want.. don't forget e2 is very important for brain, for libido, liver health, good cholesterol numbers and bone density so it's not a waste product that you want to get rid off

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me