High DHEAS--High Estrone--Low Estradiol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Smith67

[FONT=&quot]Guys help me out please,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2nd hypogonadal due to taking tren 10 years ago with no PCT.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ever since I took the tren I have perineum swelling that comes and goes which also causes a fullness feeling in my bladder/lower abdomen and which seems to totally shut off my testosterone.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Swelling is there most of the time but seems to respond to a drop in E2 after taking Adex.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PSA Levels are fine and prostate exam was fine.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I've been taking adex EOD at 1/16th mg (hyperresponder).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just got my bloods checked [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]E2: 7.8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]E1: 99 (12-72) high[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DHEAS 520 High[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TT: 367[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DHT: 35 (30-85)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have what feels like high estro sides but my E2 is low and E1 is high.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I havent touched Adex in a week and im just feeling worse now.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anyone have any idea whats going on? How can I balance this out?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Any input is greatly appreciated[/FONT]

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Smith67

Whats interesting is estrone is mainly made by DHEA and Andro. DHEA is high and so is Estrone. Yet Estradiol is mainly made by testosterone. Testosterone is low and estradiol is low.

I feel like the problem is my high DHEA converting into Estrone.

Any way to lower DHEA. Guessing I could possibly have high prolactin causing the high DHEA

CoastWatcher

Guys help me out please,

2nd hypogonadal due to taking tren 10 years ago with no PCT.
Ever since I took the tren I have perineum swelling that comes and goes which also causes a fullness feeling in my bladder/lower abdomen and which seems to totally shut off my testosterone.

Swelling is there most of the time but seems to respond to a drop in E2 after taking Adex.
PSA Levels are fine and prostate exam was fine.

I've been taking adex EOD at 1/16th mg (hyperresponder).

Just got my bloods checked
E2: 7.8
E1: 99 (12-72) high
DHEAS 520 High
TT: 367
DHT: 35 (30-85)
I have what feels like high estro sides but my E2 is low and E1 is high.
I havent touched Adex in a week and im just feeling worse now.

Anyone have any idea whats going on? How can I balance this out?

Any input is greatly appreciated

What are the details of your protocol? When did you start your protocol? How much testosterone and how often are you taking it? What is your free testosterone value? Can you confirm that your estradiol was measured with the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, lab test? If you're not sure, post the reference ranges and that will reveal things (in fact, always post reference ranges, if you would). Low and high estradiol can be easily confused in the basis of symptoms. Your DHT will climb when your testosterone does. No need to measure estrone - it provides no actionable data for you or your doctor.

Smith67

CoastWatcher--I appreciate your input but it is important to measure all 3 estrogen because it shows how they're aromatizing. Right now my hair and skin are super soft and delicate because of high Estrone. Not estradiol as seen in my blood test. It not prudent to casually throw out a very pertinent piece of information like estrone. Ontop of that it shows that DHEA is metabolizing "downstream" and isnt a clogged pathway thus incurring a build up of DHEAS.

captain

As you said on another forum you are not supplementing DHEA. High DHEAs is caused from adrenal disease or adrenal tumors. You should be thinking about why the DHEAs is high without supplementing it. Cortisol and DHEA have opposing effects. You need to have the correct Cortisol to DHEA ratio. When you say you have fullness feeling in my bladder/lower abdomen you need to be looking into this I would think.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me