Uncommon TRT side effects

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Personally I haven't had any uncommon side effects from TRT, at this point everything has ben positive.

Systemlord

When I was first put on TRT the dose ended up being too much for me and drove my E2 up and SHBG down, once I was on a more reasonable protocol no sides to speak of at all. There is an adjustment period that doesn't count towards as side effects, like when your levels are in flux when you start a new protocol.

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

When I was first put on TRT the dose ended up being too much for me and drove my E2 up and SHBG down, once I was on a more reasonable protocol no sides to speak of at all. There is an adjustment period that doesn't count towards as side effects, like when your levels are in flex when you start a new protocol.
Systemlord makes an excellent point on the shake-down phase that occurs when TRT is initiated or a protocol change is adopted. One can experience all sorts of unanticipated bumps. They should resolve serum levels settle.

goga

Systemlord makes an excellent point on the shake-down phase that occurs when TRT is initiated or a protocol change is adopted. One can experience all sorts of unanticipated bumps. They should resolve serum levels settle.
I know, I need to be patient, but its 3 months already and I don't feel better. Some people quit TRT because it "simply did not work". Not only because of Hematocrit\PSA etc. It is interesting why.

I know, I need to be patient, but its 3 months already and I don't feel better. Some people quit TRT because it "simply did not work". Not only because of Hematocrit\PSA etc. It is interesting why.

It has taken me a year so far, after about 6 months I got to a better state. But even then I knew there had to be more to this, more adjustments were made, and now after nearly 1 year I feel so much better than when I started TRT. I still feel I can get even more out of TRT, but I want to remain when I am for a good 3 or 4 months before making more adjustments. Baby steps are needed for this to work.

gaba do you have any posts here with your blood tests and symptoms?
In my short time learning about TRT it is issues with Sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) that causes guys to dump TRT (can't get their Free T up) and say it doesn't work for them or they have a crappy doctor (upside down E2, high prolactin) or went to one of those "join our mens club for 3000 bucks" snakeoil/shoot pellets in your butt salesmen/docs is how you get your TRT. A good Doctor can make all the difference with TRT and they seem to be far and few between.

Systemlord

It has taken me a year so far, after about 6 months I got to a better state. But even then I knew there had to be more to this, more adjustments were made, and now after nearly 1 year I feel so much better than when I started TRT. I still feel I can get even more out of TRT, but I want to remain when I am for a good 3 or 4 months before making more adjustments. Baby steps are needed for this to work.

I follow a very similar trajectory, took 6 months to really start feeling it. I'm certain I'll still continue to improve beyond a year do to my low (18 nmol) SHBG. Where does your SHBG sit at normally? Starting new protocol on Monday, .25ml 100mg split EOD using my new Easy Touch 27g insulin syringes.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me