What killed my libido

Buy Lab Tests Online

Blades

I been trying to figure out if it's SHBG or estrogen that's killed my libido...test level 14.1nmol, free test 1.42%, estrogen 145pmol, SHBG 39nmol. Cortisol 295nmol...11.20am blood test.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Blades you put this post in the Fitness Exersize and Supplements forum. Are you looking for something to take to get your libido back based on some of your blood work?

Blades

Blades you put this post in the Fitness Exersize and Supplements forum. Are you looking for something to take to get your libido back based on some of your blood work?

Yeah my hormone levels is the only thing i can think that's caused my libido to become next to zero.

Mrfrieze

Yeah my hormone levels is the only thing i can think that's caused my libido to become next to zero.

I'm in a similar situation. Even supplementing with test boosters from retail stores seemed to have a better effect on my libido. Gonna be watching this thread for some info on what could be driving my libido down.

Blades

It would be nice to see your full labs with ranges. Your SHBG looks good at 39nmol, so my guess would be is estradiol levels? Did you get the right sensitive estradiol test for men.

I moved the thread.

I was tested for E2 if that's the right sensitive test to do, it says on my paperwork my E2 is 145pmol/L and that was just one of top limit judging by what's on the paper, on lookong at my paperwork my SHBG is 46 not 39...test was 14.1 uk 406 usa, free was around 1.42%, cortisol 295..bloods done at 11.20am

Vince

Super Moderator
It would be nice to see your full labs with ranges. Your SHBG looks good at 39nmol, so my guess would be is estradiol levels? Did you get the right sensitive estradiol test for men.

I moved the thread.

I was tested for E2 if that's the right sensitive test to do, it says on my paperwork my E2 is 145pmol/L and that was just one of top limit judging by what's on the paper, on lookong at my paperwork my SHBG is 46 not 39...test was 14.1 uk 406 usa, free was around 1.42%, cortisol 295..bloods done at 11.20am
With LabCorp the sensitivity test the range is 8.0 - 35.0 pg/mL

Blades

The range on oestradiol upper marker is 146pmol on paperwork mine like I say was 145pmol, doctor didn't even say it was at the upper limit, although he did mention my cortisol was lowish at 295 and that was bang in the middle of range, some nhs doctors are just not interested in helping.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me