l-arginine

Buy Lab Tests Online

cmg123

Can anyone help me with information regarding l-arginine? How long before and after being taken orally can food be consumed because I read that it should be taken on an empty stomach. Also, should I just switch to citrulline?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I prefer L-citrulline to l-arginine, it is fine to take citrulline on an empty stomach or at meal times if you tolerate it well.

cmg123

Does it matter if I take L-citrulline with bcaas? I have read that L-arginine should not be taken with them because they compete for absorption. I like to take bcaas before bed for muscle repair. And also, how long do the effects last for L-citrulline? I dont seem to be getting any effects from L-arginine.

Vince

Super Moderator
I know it's recommended to take BCAAs before and after workouts, I believe it's better absorb after workouts. I prefer just supplementing with Leucine, it's one of the key igniters of protein synthesis.

cmg123

Do you know if bcaas compete with L-citrulline at all? That way I don't take them too close. And if they do compete, how long before and after should they be separated?

cmg123

Awesome! Thank you. Do you mind telling me what results you have had? I dont have ED but I feel that my erections can be harder. Do you notice any difference? Also, do you notice any more vascularity when you lift weights? And my last question. What is your dosage and when?

Vince

Super Moderator
I supplement with a one teaspoon of citrulline twice a day, along with 1/2 of tablespoon of Leucine. It definitely helps with gains and muscle pump. I use bulksupplements brands, if you try it get us a review.

cmg123

Thanks again. Bulksupplements.com is where I get most of my supps from. I will post a review on the effects when I use it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me