Low Dose Anastrozole

Buy Lab Tests Online

James

Compounding pharmacy sales guy said to have the doc send script for .0625 mg and they can get me 1/16 mg Anastrozole in capsule form. Has anyone any experience with a pharmacy creating a dose this low? Got the feeling he was just telling me what I want to hear.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ratbag

What do they charge for that? Currently I do it myself by mixing a 1mg tablet with 1 ml of distilled water. I use a 10 ml testosterone vial washed out with dish soap and water and I keep the rubber cap that it came with and put in the pill w/water and shake it up. Then I use a 1 ml syringe and squirt the correct amount into my mouth. It's very cheap. So the lowest dose using this method would be: 1mg divided by 100 units = 0.01 mg

Last edited:
What do they charge for that? Currently I do it myself by mixing a 1mg tablet with 2 ml of distilled water. I use a 10 ml testosterone vial washed out with dish soap and water and I keep the rubber cap that it came with and put in the pill w/water and shake it up. Then I use a 1 ml syringe and squirt the correct amount into my mouth. It's very cheap. So the lowest dose using this method would be: 2ml divided 100 units = .02 mg.
The link I provided has the price. $1.50 each

FeelingLost - Is the .125 mg tablet big enough to cut in half for a fairly accurate .0625?

It is a capsule. I am also with Defy and have gotten meds from the same pharmacies he spoke of. At a time when I thought my E2 was tanked, I was opening the capsules, weighing the medication, and splitting the .22mg capsule. I had to order "empty" capsules online to put the medicine into. My guess is one of the 3 big pharmacies can compound the strength you are requiring, with a prescription of course. Hallendale, Empower, or APS are the 3 I know of. APS does mine since it is a odd dose, if it were .25mg Im pretty sure Empower would do it.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me