Giving blood

Buy Lab Tests Online
How long is normal to feel drained after donating blood? My ferritin was 319 obviously too high which is why I decided to start donating. My hematocrit has always been good high 46 to low 47 even with being on trt for over ten years. I just felt like I did pre trt since donating and it's been almost 48 hours now. My plan was to donate every 56 days to get my ferritin down but I don't wanna feel like crap every time I donate. Is this normal? I almost would rather just have the high ferritin than feel like this.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I donate every 2 months. My hemocrit always hits ~50.5 in that time.
I always feel great after donating for the next 3 days.
When they do the finger stab iron test it is always right in the middle ~16.

Could your iron still be high even after donating?

Vince

Super Moderator
When I used to donate blood, I always felt great. I even workout after donating, even though I've been told not to. We are all so different, if you need some time to rest, then rest. It's best to listen to your body.

Gamnc

I give doubles on a regular 90 dayweekend cycle. I always feel better after giving blood. On one occasion I gave plasma after which I did feel bad and had a large hematoma at the return point. I don't do plasma anymore. Might be your body needs to get used to the volume change. I always drink lots of water prior to giving blood, and it seems to help.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me