Another new member

Buy Lab Tests Online

ilikemyT

Hello - been a lurker for quite awhile and learned a lot here so thought I would join. Been on TRT over a and I am pretty pleased.

Is there an option to be able to view this forum like most forums where the OP stays at the top and you scroll down? This is always bugged me. Thanks!:D

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Welcome to ExcelMale, I hope you enjoy this site and become an active member. I'm not sure about your question, hopefully someone else can answer.

dobrien

Hello - been a lurker for quite awhile and learned a lot here so thought I would join. Been on TRT over a and I am pretty pleased.

Is there an option to be able to view this forum like most forums where the OP stays at the top and you scroll down? This is always bugged me. Thanks!:D

LOL this had bugged me too. If there is say 2 pages, you have to go to page 2 and scroll to the bottom to see original post, then scroll up and then to page 1 and scroll up to follow the order of posts.

LOL this had bugged me too. If there is say 2 pages, you have to go to page 2 and scroll to the bottom to see original post, then scroll up and then to page 1 and scroll up to follow the order of posts.

I agree, this forum is formatted backwards compared to every other forum I've seen.

Hi Guys this is a standard vBulletn forum they all work the same, well mostly if they are kept up to date.
All you need to do is go to your General Setting and change this:

hth

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale