Struggling with my TRT ..advice please

Buy Lab Tests Online

lsr75

Hello everyone.. Not a new member..but havent posted in awhile..
I made some post awhile back before starting trt..
After a few consults with different ppl.. Dr Crisler and Nelson.. I found a local HRT Dr and started a trt protocol.. I am 42 and have struggled with low T symptoms for about 5 yrs..
My new Dr is pretty good in the fact that he prescribes HCG along with T..which is hard to find a Dr doing this where i live..eastern canada..but hes got some weird theories about trt and he doesnt know about the e2 sensitive test..so when we do lads in Dec its not gonna help much..

So i now about 4 months into my protocol..
100mg a day compounded T cream and 250iu x2 a week hcg..
Its weird..i ve feel alot of improvements..mainly improved energy..mood and recovery..and this seems to stay the same...i was having some anxiety in the beginning but that has stopped..
My main problems are i will good a few weeks feeling great..lots of libido and well being..great wood..skin lots great..the i kinda lose it..my mood kinda drops ..my whole package..balls and penise shrink up bad and the wood and libido stop to a degree.

My guess is e2? Which i would guess is either the hcg or the combo of hcg and T cream raising my T to high.
But i really like the hcg..it makes a difference in my mood and libido..

Not sure what to think..
I kinda want to try more hcg to see if it helps my balls which are smaller than when i started..
Or Switch to injections to see if i do better on them..
Or i could just add Anastrozole?

Any thoughts guys.. I know this would be easier with labs but this Doc doesnt seem to concerned with labs and i feel this is a modest protocol so i am surprised i am having these issues..

Thx

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hello everyone.. Not a new member..but havent posted in awhile..
I made some post awhile back before starting trt..
After a few consults with different ppl.. Dr Crisler and Nelson.. I found a local HRT Dr and started a trt protocol.. I am 42 and have struggled with low T symptoms for about 5 yrs..
My new Dr is pretty good in the fact that he prescribes HCG along with T..which is hard to find a Dr doing this where i live..eastern canada..but hes got some weird theories about trt and he doesnt know about the e2 sensitive test..so when we do lads in Dec its not gonna help much..

So i now about 4 months into my protocol..
100mg a day compounded T cream and 250iu x2 a week hcg..
Its weird..i ve feel alot of improvements..mainly improved energy..mood and recovery..and this seems to stay the same...i was having some anxiety in the beginning but that has stopped..
My main problems are i will good a few weeks feeling great..lots of libido and well being..great wood..skin lots great..the i kinda lose it..my mood kinda drops ..my whole package..balls and penise shrink up bad and the wood and libido stop to a degree.

My guess is e2? Which i would guess is either the hcg or the combo of hcg and T cream raising my T to high.
But i really like the hcg..it makes a difference in my mood and libido..

Not sure what to think..
I kinda want to try more hcg to see if it helps my balls which are smaller than when i started..
Or Switch to injections to see if i do better on them..
Or i could just add Anastrozole?

Any thoughts guys.. I know this would be easier with labs but this Doc doesnt seem to concerned with labs and i feel this is a modest protocol so i am surprised i am having these issues..

Thx

Houre proposing various courses of action on the basis of subjective feelings. You're four months into your protocol, you need follow-up labs. Your total and free testosterone? Your estradiol? I realize that we in Canada can't get the sensitive test unless we travel to the States, but the standard test can shed some light on the situation if you match it to symptoms and response. One never just adds anastrozole blindly...unless they want a visit to hormone hell.

Yiur doctor may not be interested in labs, but you must be.

lsr75

Houre proposing various courses of action on the basis of subjective feelings. You're four months into your protocol, you need follow-up labs. Your total and free testosterone? Your estradiol? I realize that we in Canada can't get the sensitive test unless we travel to the States, but the standard test can shed some light on the situation if you match it to symptoms and response. One never just adds anastrozole blindly...unless they want a visit to hormone hell.

Yiur doctor may not be interested in labs, but you must be.

Thx for the reply..
I am just really thinking out loud.. I dont plan to do anything until next visit with Doc and labs..
Just wondering why i am up and down..
Feel great for a few weeks..then not..to me it doesnt make scence..
I would figure i would just gradually feel better and better.

Systemlord

It makes perfect sense why you felt good in the beginning, it happens to a lot of of us. We refer to it as the TRT honeymoon phase, it can take days or weeks for your HPTA to completely shut down. It can take several months before you start feeling like your old self again, I'm 6.5 month in and always seeing improvements, hormones take time.

brother you need to get some lab work done.. nobody knows anything without bloodwork
I've seen many reports about hcg like yours.. feel great at first better then on T but then it goes downhill. you could be one of these guys

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me