Is it Priapism?

Buy Lab Tests Online

PeaceForAll

This certainly would seem to be psychological. My guess is that it may relate to the feelings you have about your girlfriend. Many young guys, when they get a new girlfriend are trying to compete with the myth of her previous partners. They wonder how they compare, measure up, and if they are better than their predecessors. Set up for this kind of response. You are not only going to bed with her, but all the previous partners, real or imagined, that she’s ever had. Recipe for disaster. I’ve been there when I was your age and I’m sure a lot of other guys have been as well.

PDE5s can help, if nothing more than for the confidence factor. Talk to her about your fears, don’t be afraid to be vulnerable. If she disses you, then she’s done you a favor by showing you what an a-hole she really is and move on. Ceebis will certainly get you hard, but follow Vince’s advice. Start with 5mg. You won’t need it once you relax and have a few positive experiences. You don’t need it physically as much as mentally.

Don’t worry, this is not permanent. I had similar experiences at the same age, and it got solved when I met a girl that was into me for me. Sex was great with her because the pressure was off and I could focus on what went on between us. When you’re 25 you think it’s permanent. It is only if you believe it is. The girlfriend may not be permanent either. No big deal.

Take low low dose ceebis. Tell her what you’re feeling, and enjoy the experience. With ceebis you should be able to go multiple times. If theis happens don’t fret, you can try again in a few minutes.

Don’t worry guy. You’re gonna be ok.

thanks man I hope so. By the way how can I differentiate between priapism and just an erection based off arousal? Is it suggesting if i have an erection that won't go away within 4hrs that its a serious matter? Is it normal for erections to remain even though you are not aroused? Or is it supposed to work strictly based on arousal?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Murderface

My doc says the 4 hour limit is not true for damage, but the final POINT where you should TREAT it.
You start to hit the 8 - 10 hour mark, you're gonna have issues.
1st line is to swallow oral pseudoephedrine tabs. Sudafed... The real stuff behind the counter, and not the time release. The immediate release.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me