Magic Mushrooms For Depression?

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

In a small study at the Imperial College of London, 19 patients received a single dose of the psychedelic psilocybin. All had been diagnosed with, and were suffering from, depression that had been resistant to treatment. Twenty four hours after the ingestion of psilocybin, brain scans revealed that the amygdala, involved in how emotions such as fear and anxiety are perceived, was less active. The "default-mode network", a collaboration of different brain regions, had grown much calmer. Patients used such terms as "reset" to describe their subjective response to the novel therapy.

"Psilocybin for treatment-resistant depression: fMRI-measured brain mechanisms," Nature, 1 June 2017

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-13282-7

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

I have read several studies over the last year or two showing that Magic Mushrooms are extremely effective for treatment-resistant depression and even PTSD. It has also been very successful in reducing stress of terminal cancer patients. A single dose left most of them at peace for weeks or months afterwards.

We used to go into the cow fields of Alabama and pick them fresh. I wasnt depressed back then, maybe this is why :)

I grew up in Huntsville (1968-80). My crew did the same thing. Nothing more fun than a 3 day Bluegrass Festival on the Horse pens forty land and a few Psilocybin mushrooms.
I will agree with Nelsons comment "if done right"
You need a safe place, you need strong selftalk.
Although I enjoyed them in moderation in my youth I would not touch them now in my 60's.

Last edited:

FOX1

I grew up in Huntsville (1968-80). My crew did the same thing. Nothing more fun than a 3 day Bluegrass Festival on the Horse pens forty land and a few Psilocybin mushrooms.
I will agree with Nelsons comment "if done right"
You need a safe place, you need strong selftalk.
Although I enjoyed them in moderation in my youth I would not touch them now in my 60's.

agree a safe place is needed, many moons back when I tried them, giant spiders were coming through the ceiling, not what I could recall a safe place and not the best experience

ERO

I am glad to see this becoming more mainstream so that more people can be helped. Oregon just made them legal for therapeutic use on Election day.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Thank you!

I have to say that psilocybin in the right setting and music can be a spiritual experience.

I did it in the Arizona dessert by myself and it was pretty amazing.

It makes you feel connected to all things and it has a lasting effect on mood and outlook. Anyone that is "stuck" can benefit from it.

In the US there are now accreditation studies for therapists.

IV ketamine is also very effective to let go of your ego for an hour to be able to come up with a way to problem solve without chatter in your head.

We are about to enter an era of breakthroughs with the clinical use of these compounds.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

ERO

I have had the opportunity to try them 3 times over the last 12 months or so and all I got was some weird muscle shakes that lasted for hours and the sensation that colors were more intense or more vivid. Dosages were 2 grams, 3 grams, and then 4 grams for my last dose

I have some anxiety and light depression at times and I was hoping for a more useful outcome. Perhaps I need a larger dose?

Gman86

I have had the opportunity to try them 3 times over the last 12 months or so and all I got was some weird muscle shakes that lasted for hours and the sensation that colors were more intense or more vivid. Dosages were 2 grams, 3 grams, and then 4 grams for my last dose

I have some anxiety and light depression at times and I was hoping for a more useful outcome. Perhaps I need a larger dose?

Or perhaps the opposite and microdose daily

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have tried 1-3 grams. I find 1 gram to be the best dose since you can function well and enjoy outdoor activities without getting too "messy". Microdosing smaller doses makes me tired.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me