TRT, Clomid & HGC Fertility Experience

Buy Lab Tests Online

ThomasMore

Greetings gents,

Just thought I'd share my experience, in case any of you are nervous about getting off TRT and jumping on clomid or HCG to restore fertility. Here's how it went down for me.

I'm 31 years old and spent nearly two years on TRT @ 180mg every 7 days. Nothing but positive results. Then my wife decided she really wanted another baby. I was happy to pursue that but seriously dreaded getting off of TRT.

I went to a urologist and he told me to quit the TRT and prescribed me HCG (3000 iu, eod). Awesome, I thought, then I went to fill the RX and realized my insurance wouldn't cover it and the cost was completely unaffordable (over $1000). So I waited a while and then tried another urologist closer to home. He had me take a semen analysis (which showed I was shut down), told me to get off TRT and prescribed me clomid @ 50mg every day. It was still $100 for a month's supply but that was far more doable. So off TRT i went at the beginning of June.

Anyhow, the road was incredibly tough for a while. the first 40 days off of TRT were miserable. Low energy, lethargic, no libido. I don't know to what extent it was side effects of RX versus simple lack of test, but it was hell - there's no way to sugarcoat it. I could go work and get the job done but once I got home I collapsed on the couch. Irritable and low motivation to do anything. My wife didn't like me very much. The good news is that after about 40-50 days off of TRT my testes reinflated and I could sense it had turned the operation back on.

Still, I didn't feel much better, so I looked around until I found a compounding pharmacy that did affordable HCG and took my original RX to them. I began injecting 3000 iu EOD and reduced clomid to 25mg EOD. (I found conflicting info on the utility of mixing the two but I just decided to do both). The HCG made me feel better. Not back to normal, by any means, but I was at least in a better mood and able to get more done.

I then read the studies showing that HCG could preserve fertility and felt comfortable enough to give it go. I went back on TRT, but continued taking HCG eod (@ 500 iu). I was worried about the test shutting down my system again and having to start over, but it looks like the HCG/clomid did its job. My wife just found out that we're pregnant again so I'm feeling pretty relieved and grateful that the sacrifice was worth it.

I'm going to stay on the HCG for another month or so, just to preserve fertility in case something happens with the pregnancy, but I don't think i can afford to long term.

So if you're wanting to go down the road, my suggestion would be to bite the bullet and quit for 40-60 days w/clomid, let testes reboot, start HCG if you can get it, and gradually reintroduce TRT get your well-being back. Obviously everyone's chemistry is different, but it worked out well for me.

Godspeed

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Forty2

Thanks for the post. It's unfortunate that you weren't able start on HCG right from when you stopped TRT. You could have avoided most or even all of the hell you went through over those 40 days.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me