New member- Washington state

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jimmyjusa

Hello all. I'm a new 27 year old member struggling to find answers. I've been struggling with multiple symptoms of low t (low energy, easily fatigued, lack of focus and concentration to name a few) and labs are all in range of "normal". My thyroid labs all came back fine, total test is 335 ng/dl and free t is 25.5 pg/ml. My primary won't do anything because these are in range, but referred me to psych for add evaluation. That visit ended up inconclusive so now I'm waiting to see another doctor for a follow up.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JayLay777

Time for a new doctor. You're testosterone is low for you're age. How's you're lifestyle? Do you get good sleep? body fat percentage? alcohol consumption? I would def either see an endocrinologist or a urologist instead of you're primary who obviously don't give a crap or knows nothing about testosterone.

Saul

Your total seems low, your free seems high. My total was 357, free was 6.7. I am in my late 40s and had another medical condition. My GP prescribed TRT. My doctor did ask many questions about depression though to rule that out. Hopefully others who know more will comment.

Jimmyjusa

Time for a new doctor. You're testosterone is low for you're age. How's you're lifestyle? Do you get good sleep? body fat percentage? alcohol consumption? I would def either see an endocrinologist or a urologist instead of you're primary who obviously don't give a crap or knows nothing about testosterone.

I have a 6 month old so my sleep isn't the best. I've had sleep issues where I wake up multiple times a night before he was born so it's not much different now overall. In 2014 I think? my total was 405. Been on and off antidepressants for the last few years which I believe is the cause that increased my weight from 220 to 265 at my heaviest. I saw an endo and he basically called me a fat bastard who overeats even though when I saw him I was eating 1800-2000 calories a day plus going to the gym 4-5 times a week. I stopped all my meds and am currently around 210. Still not where I want to be but it's the right direction. Bmi is 35 I think, maybe less now I'd say body fat is around 30. Alcohol, I have one beer or two on Friday nights and maybe every couple weeks I'll have one during the week. I know I have room to improve but right now I don't have much energy beyond going to work and coming home to my son. He honestly is my main priority and he keeps me busy. Hopefully this gives a good response, if not feel free to ask more questions.

Jimmyjusa

Your total seems low, your free seems high. My total was 357, free was 6.7. I am in my late 40s and had another medical condition. My GP prescribed TRT. My doctor did ask many questions about depression though to rule that out. Hopefully others who know more will comment.

What was your free t value? Was it the same measurement as free using ng/dl? If I converted mine to use the same my free would be 2.55 ng/dl

Saul

What was your free t value? Was it the same measurement as free using ng/dl? If I converted mine to use the same my free would be 2.55 ng/dl

Same units as you listed. My free was 6.7 pg/ml.
Can you listed the ranges for your total T and free T.
I would work on your sleep issues and your weight as both are factors that will affect your health. Others know more about T stuff than me. Good luck. Lots of good info on this forum.

Jimmyjusa

Total t range is 249-836 ng/dl and mine was 335.
Free t range is 4.3-30.4 pg/ml and mine was 25.5. I'm not sure how I can be on the high end with less than 1% of my total. I can't really do much about sleep since it's up to my 6 month old how well the nights go. Luckily he's started solid food so he's been going longer. For my weight I've dropped 50 pounds this last year so far so I'm working on it, but again the only exercise I'm getting is playing with my son because he is my free time. I don't have the energy to go to a gym even if I wanted to, even taking high stim products didn't seem to help even before he was born.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me