HCG Quality; brands/sources

Buy Lab Tests Online

Blackhawk

I tried to create a poll, but the poll parameters don't allow what I want to do. So please just add answers to the thread.

Reading around this forum there is quite conflicting info about what HCG sources/brands work or do not work.

Seems to me it would be really helpful to have this info in one place!

So, if HCG actually works for you, what sources/brand names have worked best or did not work well for you

I'll tally up answers after we have a fair bit of response.

Empower
Hallandale
APS
Corion
Fertigyn
Pregnyl
Ovidac
ZyhCG
Lupi-HCG
Sifasi
Hucog

Others?

I post this because, having recently started HCG, I had noticeable results at first, but after starting my second vial, not so good. Seems the second vial lacks potency. Same source for both, Hallandale. First vial was 5000iu, second 6000iu

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Empower
Hallandale
had both both worked equally well.
I did prefer Hallandale because they sent me a 5000 and 6000 vial so I could keep things fresher, shelf life is pretty short on this stuff after mixing.

I post this because, having recently started HCG, I had noticeable results at first, but after starting my second vial, not so good. Seems the second vial lacks potency. Same source for both, Hallandale. First vial was 5000iu, second 6000iu

you did not shake when mixing or drop your 6000 vile did you? I have heard this stuff is very fragile. The chemical chains can break and you basicly have water.

Vince

Super Moderator
I use the 11,000iu vials of HCG from Empower and before from APS, I got good results from both. I inject 500iu every 3 1/2 days.

Saxon

Corion A+
Fertigyn A+
Pregnyl A+
Oviduct A+
Hug A+
Alpha Pharma A+
Empower: Sales Rep wouldn't give me a direct answer on the price of their HCG. She wanted me to mail my prescription before she would give me a price. I offered to email a copy and she said that wouldn't work. She then asked what i was paying elsewhere and I told her. She said their price was better but still wouldn't give me a price. Shady.
Palm Beach
Pharmaceuticals F- (Three batches were all bunk).

Vince

Super Moderator
Corion A+
Fertigyn A+
Pregnyl A+
Oviduct A+
Hug A+
Alpha Pharma A+
Empower: Sales Rep wouldn't give me a direct answer on the price of their HCG. She wanted me to mail my prescription before she would give me a price. I offered to email a copy and she said that wouldn't work. She then asked what i was paying elsewhere and I told her. She said their price was better but still wouldn't give me a price. Shady.
Palm Beach
Pharmaceuticals F- (Three batches were all bunk).
$70.00 for a 11,000iu vial plus mailing cost $15.00, so I order more then one.

Since you can't stock up on Testosterone cypionate where is the savings Vince?
I order everything I need based on how long the T i am prescribed will last. It's still 25 bucks for 2 day shipping 15 for when they get around to it, haha J/K on that last bit.

ratbag

but after starting my second vial, not so good. Seems the second vial lacks potency. Same source for both, Hallandale. First vial was 5000iu, second 6000iu

Yeah this describes exactly what I see all the time. I've used many different brands all from india and this happens to me regularly. Not sure what to say. In the past when they all seemed to work well I noticed that Corion seemed a little stronger than the others. I was reading some posts by Phil Georgian (a couple of years ago) and he claimed the same that Corion seemed a stronger than most other HCG brands. It's only the last 2 years that I find bad vials showing up. Not sure why this occurs. The expiry date is always well within range.

Vince

Super Moderator
Since you can't stock up on Testosterone cypionate where is the savings Vince?
I order everything I need based on how long the T i am prescribed will last. It's still 25 bucks for 2 day shipping 15 for when they get around to it, haha J/K on that last bit.
I do the same thing, order extra HCG, as we know HCG won't get bad if not mixed. I never get same-day shipping, I'm too cheap. :)

we can do that? i had no idea, or i would be doing the same, at least 2 at a time.

to answer the OP, Ive only used Empower and Hallandale, both were fine, but the Hallandale were a 5000ui and a 6000ui vial, empower a 11000ui vial. I prefer the 5 and 6 of Hallandale vials vs the 11 at Empower.

Vince

Super Moderator
So Vince, I'm assuming Empower is tried and true for you regarding HCG potency?
I've always been satisfied with both Empower and APS, I'm only using Empower for both T and HCG at this time. I like the 11,000 vials of HCG, because I use 1000iu per week.

HR_Watson

Can I ask how people here test the quality of their HCG?

After 9 years on Clomid, I've decided to give HCG a try in hopes that it'll work better, with fewer side effects due to the bioidentical nature of it. I have a prescription from my MD, and I'm trying to get my insurance to cover the cost - but if that can't happen, I'll be looking for a reliable and affordable compounding pharmacy. There are a ton here in the city I live in - but am strongly considering Empower based on this site's recommendation.

Empower
Hallandale
had both both worked equally well.
I did prefer Hallandale because they sent me a 5000 and 6000 vial so I could keep things fresher, shelf life is pretty short on this stuff after mixing.

I can not agree with this more! While I prefer Empower for my Test C, I prefer Hallendale for HCG. The 2 vials are a much better solution for this, HCG being volatile and all. As with a post I just made in another thread, the mind is powerful, but there is no denying the smaller testies I get with Empowers HCG. I recently brought this same topic up on another site, and many also found the same thing, preferring Hallendale HCG over the others. That duscussion went as far as getting a response from Empower, who will offer a COA of the batches testing, as where other compounding pharmacies may not. I also learned that Empower can and will provide the 5k and 6k vials. You Dr can order the HCG this way. If anyone is curious to see the other discussion PM me, I will not post the link publicly.

Vince

Super Moderator
HCG will keep its potency, if kept in the refrigerator, for 90 days without losing any potency.
After that loss is very low like 7% per month. I've never had any concern about HCG losing potency.

nurselyfe

HCG doesn't seem to work for me. I've tried West Chester NY's compounding pharmacy HCG with no results and my local CVS gave me brand name HCG; Novarel, used two bottles, with no results. What are the chances both sources were low quality or bunk? Should I try a new pharmacy?

I can not agree with this more! While I prefer Empower for my Test C, I prefer Hallendale for HCG. The 2 vials are a much better solution for this, HCG being volatile and all. As with a post I just made in another thread, the mind is powerful, but there is no denying the smaller testies I get with Empowers HCG. I recently brought this same topic up on another site, and many also found the same thing, preferring Hallendale HCG over the others. That duscussion went as far as getting a response from Empower, who will offer a COA of the batches testing, as where other compounding pharmacies may not. I also learned that Empower can and will provide the 5k and 6k vials. You Dr can order the HCG this way. If anyone is curious to see the other discussion PM me, I will not post the link publicly.

Now that I have been on the Empower HCG 11,000ui bottle. I don't like it. It feels weaker. My testis feel smaller. I have not dropped the bottle and I did not shake it after mixing.

My prescription is 800ui per week 40ui monday and 40ui thursday mornings. This is hard to explain. On the day of my shot that evening around 8pm I would get this warm kind of humming feeling down there. I would have this over all good feeling of wellbeing. I've been taking the Empower HCG for two weeks now and feel nothing.

I want my Hallandale HCG (5000/6000) back. I don't know if I can call Defy, complain and reorder the Hallandale HCG (5000/6000) 70 bucks wasted IMO

ratbag

When I get a weaker batch (like you just got) I increase my dose from 500iu twice a week, to three times a week. Sometimes the HCG doesn't work at all and then I'm forced to buy another batch. I always shake mine after mixing and before usage. It doesn't hurt it and the air bubbles disappear within seconds. Since you are Rx'd for this you should return it and demand a refund.

When I get a weaker batch (like you just got) I increase my dose from 500iu twice a week, to three times a week. Sometimes the HCG doesn't work at all and then I'm forced to buy another batch. I always shake mine after mixing and before usage. It doesn't hurt it and the air bubbles disappear within seconds. Since you are Rx'd for this you should return it and demand a refund.

I am a Defy Medical patient this is their video on how to mix and inject. It's a bit slow and long winded but thorough.
Go straight to timestamp 7:10 for the no shaky no droppy advice.

https://youtu.be/VCTaxWTUY04

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale