10 POWERFUL Tips for Better Sleep!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
the binural beats soundtrack is interesting. I might give that a try.

I experimented with a few of these binural beats soundtrack on youtube when I was looking for non chemical help with depression and anxiety.
In my limited experience some of those frequencies actually trigger or brought on an anxiety attack. I guess what I am saying is be careful.

codus2112

Ive dabbled with this, mostly with my previous career which kept me on call 24/7 which had my sleep schedule completely jacked up for 12 years. There are a couple good ios apps that allow you to mix binaural beats with white noise, they were easier to listen to that way, at least for me.

Blackhawk

Ive dabbled with this, mostly with my previous career which kept me on call 24/7 which had my sleep schedule completely jacked up for 12 years. There are a couple good ios apps that allow you to mix binaural beats with white noise, they were easier to listen to that way, at least for me.

A few years ago, I had serious anxiety problems from PTSD and illness, and binaural plus various blends with white noise, rain, surf, etc was a lifesaver both to bring me down from anxiety and help me sleep. Like FeelingLost said though, you have to find the right frequencies to work for you. I needed different frequencies depending on my starting point. When I was really spun up, a couple versions which started at higher frequency then progressively slowed to Delta really helped. Other times just going straight to Delta or Theta did the trick.

Just as binaural beats can relax you, they can also amp you up. It is just a matter of the right frequency for the right job.

I found this website to be useful to play with: https://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/binauralBrainwaveGenerator.php Though adjusting to find even slower frequencies is tricky, you can dial in whatever frequency you want. From there, I'd adjust relative volume levels to blend with other nature sounds, mostly from youtube.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me