Light therapy for insomnia and depression

Buy Lab Tests Online

LTChris

Has anyone tried natural light therapy for for insomnia?

Two days ago I started 1/2 hour of natural light from a device that puts out 10,000 LUX of brightness. I do this about 4-5 hours before my bed time. I suffer from depression and insomnia (the kind where I fall asleep easy and early, but wake up about 2am every morning). The Idea is to reset by body's internal clock to a better time, allowing for more/better sleep. I will post on weather it helps with mood or sleep.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Has anyone tried natural light therapy for for insomnia?

Two days ago I started 1/2 hour of natural light from a device that puts out 10,000 LUX of brightness. I do this about 4-5 hours before my bed time. I suffer from depression and insomnia (the kind where I fall asleep easy and early, but wake up about 2am every morning). The Idea is to reset by body's internal clock to a better time, allowing for more/better sleep. I will post on weather it helps with mood or sleep.

Hi LTChris, do you live in an area where the weather is almost always overcast and gray? I moved from the SouthEast because the sky was almost always overcast it would send me into a pretty bad depression, winters being the worst. Here's hoping your light therapy brings you some relief.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me