I’ve been on Clomid exclusively for 3 years

Buy Lab Tests Online

JPB

Hard to say at this point since you made a number of adjustments. That is why is always better to avoid polypharmacy. If you had focused on just dialing in the T dose and schedule, and avoided the AI, there would be alot less guesswork. If you've crashed your E levels you will feel like shit.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Ya, I’m just following dr orders.. I agree with you tho. I think I am going to skip the ai this week all together to see how things go. My face has definitely lost its blushed appearance which is nice.. but I really liked feeling like a hoss in my gym and wanting to beat the wife’s door down daily was nice too.. before the change I literally felt super human compared to before any treatments and somewhat now.. I still feel better now than before all things considered.

Hey guys.. not sure if you are still following but, I can’t help but feel like I felt much better at the 150mg test cyp and 250x3 week vs 100mg hCG 250x3. Libido was through he roof.. I needed less sleep.. I felt like a literal stud. Powerlifting recovery was amazing.. now I feel just ok now.. certainly better than before any trt but.. even now I feel my erections are weaker and I don’t crave sex like I did on the higher dose.. is what I’m experiencing what “feeling lost” was talking about with the t honeymoon? Is the reduced vigor normal? I’m waiting for the 40 days to come to get another blood test... or I’d have blood results for y’all.

dikow

That is why is always better to avoid polypharmacy.

Most doctors I've been to always tried to put me on polypharmacy mode. That's why I always do my own research now and never trust them at first hand, and pretty much lost my respect for them.

Last edited:
I think I have figured out what happened. I think I did crash my E2... it’s stable now.. I’m doing 1mg a week broken up in 2 doses. The big thing I changed was I stopped taking the stinging nettle root. I wondered if I had lowered my SHBG too much. I stopped taking it a week later I’m feeling great again. Gym gains are back.. libido better.. just not as great as before any E2 management and the extra 50mg a week. All well.. I am feeling better.. I have more energy.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me