Estradiol test accuracy, help

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bmac

I live in Canada an only have access to the standard estradiol test which I'm aware isn't accurate. I have 2 baseline blood work results.
12/22/2015
Estradiol: 69 pmol/L
Total T 14.86 nmol/L
Free t 0.260 nmol/L
CRP 0.3 mg/L
1/06/2016
Estradiol 68 pmol/L
Total T 18.17 nmol/L
Free t 0.303 nmol/L
CRP 0.4 mg/L
My question is since these estradiol results where similar in both test does that make them accurate at all or should I discredit them since it was the standard assay.
Wasn't taking any drugs during the test but I had taken clomid 1 month prior to the first test I don't know if that would screw the results

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I live in Canada an only have access to the standard estradiol test which I'm aware isn't accurate. I have 2 baseline blood work results.
12/22/2015
Estradiol: 69 pmol/L
Total T 14.86 nmol/L
Free t 0.260 nmol/L
CRP 0.3 mg/L
1/06/2016
Estradiol 68 pmol/L
Total T 18.17 nmol/L
Free t 0.303 nmol/L
CRP 0.4 mg/L
My question is since these estradiol results where similar in both test does that make them accurate at all or should I discredit them since it was the standard assay.
Wasn't taking any drugs during the test but I had taken clomid 1 month prior to the first test I don't know if that would screw the results
I'm a Canadian who tests in the States for purposes of obtaining the accurate lab result. For those who can't, one has to be sensitive to your body, and determine what symptoms, if any, you are having and can they be matched to the test result you do have. It is reasonable to believe it is a stable reading that you presented. Are you dealing with symptoms of any sort?

Finally, always post reference ranges with each associated test. Particularly true for those of us in Canada who measure in different units than the Americans who comprise a majority on the Forum.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
The standard default estrogen assay tends to over estimate values in men. Like CoastWatcher noted, if you don't have any negative side effects related to elevated E2 and your labs are in range or over somewhat over I wouldn't be of real concern as highly elevated E2 in TRT is not very common.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me