Buy Lab Tests Online

supplementme

Clomid 25mg ED
Arimidex 0.25mg E3.5D
Total Test 1256 (264 to 916)

Free 20.5 (8.7 to 25.1)
Estradiol Sensitive 40.1 (8 to 35)
CBC Tests all within range

I'm switching to Enclomiphene to rid myself of the estrogenic side effects of clomid. I am getting it from Nootropics Source.

Since Enclomiphene does not promote the estrogenic side effects, should I discontinue the use of arimidex?

I plan to get my bloods after a month after the switch.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

supplementme

follow up:
by eliminating zuclomiphene (since clomid is made up of zuclomiphene and enclomiphene), that should eliminate the estrogenic effects of the clomid i was taking. since enclomiphene is not supposed to have estrogenic effects, then would that eliminate the need for an AI?
or will the raised testosterone effect of the enclomiphene still result in the requirement of an AI?

DaveK22

I think your only option is to do enclomiphene WITHOUT AI for 6 weeks, then do blood work.

If it works they way it should, your t levels should be at or near "normal" range & no AI should be needed.

Keep us posted

Forty2

follow up:
by eliminating zuclomiphene (since clomid is made up of zuclomiphene and enclomiphene), that should eliminate the estrogenic effects of the clomid i was taking. since enclomiphene is not supposed to have estrogenic effects, then would that eliminate the need for an AI?
or will the raised testosterone effect of the enclomiphene still result in the requirement of an AI?

No the zuclomiphene itself is estrogenic, without increasing estradiol levels. The reason why your estradiol level is high due to aromatization because your testosterone levels are high. If you take enough enclomiphene to get your testosterone levels that high, you will also have estrogenic side effects! Due to the undesirable side effects of arimidex on the bones and brain, I'd suggest taking just enough enclomiphene to get you to somewhere around 650-750 which should be enough for libido purposes.

TucsonJJ

follow up:
Hi, how did you do on enclomiphene? What was your dose? I am planning on stopping TRT after 7 weeks, too many side effects... seems that enclomiphene would have been a far better choice BEFORE I decided to do TRT...
How long did you take it for?
Thanks!!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale