taking Prohormone while on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

I am not trying to educate Will. Will Brick is right about the difference between pre hormones and designer steroids. However 99% of the people use these terms interchangeably. So the question in this forum the person probably had in mind both. But Will is right. Better to educated people between their differences. No one here is trying to mislead anyone here. Very big statement. We are just trying to help.

Bottom line is. Most pro hormones are ineffective and designer steroids harsher to the body than the real thing.

Yes not all methylated compounds cause the same degree of liver stress. And it is pretty obvious is depends on the dosage (and i am talking about designer steroids here not talking about winstrol etc).
So Madman take a deep breath and relax. It is Sunday!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

You just contradicted yourself saying" halodrol,superdro,epistane are all methylated "prohormones" or better saying designer steroids" , there is no OR BETTER SAYING as Will stated earlier prohormones are not designer steroids and now you change your tune. As far as methylation (c-17 alpha alkylated oral aas) they definitely contribute to liver stress/toxicity but it is the drug/dosage/duration that will reflect the degree of impact the drug will have on ones liver function/health. If you search the literature you will find that not all of the methylated oral aas cause the same degree of liver stress as the androgenicity/steroid structure of the steroid also play a role - anavar(oxandrolone)/winstrol(stanozolol)/dianabol(methandrostenolone)/halotestin(fluoxymesterone)/anadrol(oxymetholone). Making a blank statement that methylated = too toxic for the results it provides is some what misleading. Hell alcohol/prescription drugs/toxins(food/environment) stress ones liver! Just tell me you are not trying to educate William D Brink because it is a battle lost before you start.
You comparing alcohol and toxins from the environment with methylated designer sterois that is a misleading statement right there. Do blood work before and after using a methylated designer steroid then let me know.
You probably can make that comparison with someone that is an alcoholic.
I am unsubscribing from this anyways. The attitude is just too much. Chat etiquette 1o1. We are here trying to help people. Not trying to be difficult with other members for no reason.

Will Brink

You comparing alcohol and toxins from the environment with methylated designer sterois that is a misleading statement right there. Do blood work before and after using a methylated designer steroid then let me know.

I strongly suspect he has.

You probably can make that comparison with someone that is an alcoholic.
I am unsubscribing from this anyways. The attitude is just too much. Chat etiquette 1o1. We are here trying to help people. Not trying to be difficult with other members for no reason.

You made statements that were flatly incorrect and misleading. You were called on that and corrected. You chose to double down with yet more incorrect statements, which is when we had to further correct those statements so readers here where informed on the topic. I fail to see how that = attitude and poor Chat etiquette 1o1.

Repeating incorrect info, even after being corrected, well....

Paulyhotsauce

Hey guys maybe I can bring this talk back to taking prohormones while on TRT. I have a bottle off the current 1 4 Andro that is being sold AFTER the ban. Its non methylated. The brand is Iron Mag Labs 1 andro and Iron Mag Labs 4 andro. I have a bottle of each and have been considering taking it while on trt to add a boost and lean out.

Im on 50mg Test, .12mg Arimidex and 300iu HCG all 3x per week taken at the same time.

What side effects as far as labs go do you think I should look out for with the above mentioned PH? Im already losing my hair so thats not an issue. After months and months of playing with my hormone levels im finally at a place where my erections and mood are good but no beast mode energy for the gym. I dont want to lose my mood and erections but want a boost in the gym.

Thoughts?

-Paul

Systemlord

Focus on your diet and training unless you want to end up with additional health problems down the road that lands you right back to a boat load of new debilitating symptoms that are life long that can't be fixed. You'll end up losing all current progress.

Will Brink

Hey guys maybe I can bring this talk back to taking prohormones while on TRT. I have a bottle off the current 1 4 Andro that is being sold AFTER the ban. Its non methylated. The brand is Iron Mag Labs 1 andro and Iron Mag Labs 4 andro. I have a bottle of each and have been considering taking it while on trt to add a boost and lean out.

Im on 50mg Test, .12mg Arimidex and 300iu HCG all 3x per week taken at the same time.

What side effects as far as labs go do you think I should look out for with the above mentioned PH? Im already losing my hair so thats not an issue. After months and months of playing with my hormone levels im finally at a place where my erections and mood are good but no beast mode energy for the gym. I dont want to lose my mood and erections but want a boost in the gym.

Thoughts?

-Paul

Throw it in the trash and focus on other things. It will have none of the effects you're looking for. Sounds like you're on a solid TRT/HRT program. If it aint broke...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me