updated thyroid hormone levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

hdbernalp1979

Hi guys:

I´m 37 years old, i´m on TRT since some months ago, i have hypothyroidism, before begin with trt i began to take levothyroxine 50mcg, first month was magical i felt like on my 20´s, but after one month i became worst than when i began with levo, and doctor didn´t say nothing only cortisol test that was normal, ferritin normal and vitamin d barely in the low level of the normal range, and nothing doctor told me that my issues was psychological, i was full on rage........anyway.........since 'the crash' i´ve never fellt again that amazing feeling i was sleeping very well again, i gained weigth(i´m a thin guy, with problems to gain weight), it was me again, and i wanna recover that again. (By the way some of you have experienced that crash with levo?)

After the crash was that i decided begin with trt, trt has helped me, but much of the time i feel that i have combustible but no spark to make it ignite. My tsh still is over 2(after more than six months with levo i began with tsh on 5), FT4 is in the upper limit, no FT3 or RT3 test ordered, so i decided change of doctor, i have an appoinment with him next week.
Because many doctors are still attached to old values, i wanna go prepared with updated info, so i wanna ask you where i can find on internet a serious medical website with updated values and recomendations for thyroid hormones(TSH, FT4,FT3, RT3)?

Thanks guys

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

meanbreen

On the surface it seems like maybe you just needed a dose increase? Maybe that is why you felt amazing at first, then regressed after the month?

A lot of people do much much better with T4/T3 combined therapy (NDT for example) rather than just T4. Some people have a harder time converting T4 to T3 so they need actual T3 included in their therapy. Generally speaking an ideal FT3 will be between 3.8-4.2, RT3 under 15. Ft4 is debated as to whether it really matters or not, but generally speaking it should be around 1.2. TSH doesn't really matter while on therapy. It is a pituitary hormone, not a thyroid hormone (think LH/FSH).

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me