Latestet blood test, we are all different

Buy Lab Tests Online

buggies100

Short history.
last jan hct was 62.1, 200 mg every two weels for previous three years. T was always 56-Came off all T and tried clomid, by may deemed it a fail
May 25 started back on T Cyp. Started at 30 mg every 3.5 days. Hct was 49.8 at the start, but after several pints of blood donated over 4 months
One month into injections hct was 51.8. One month after that, hct was 52.8
Just did labs at lab corp last week

total T 553 range 264-916
free T 10.29 range 5-21
psa .4 range 0.0-4.0
sensitive estradoil13.2 range 8-35
hct 52.8

Whille alot of people here have said and will say, " why take 30 mg, not enough to matter."
i am 54 years old and have great morning wood again, sex is 2-3 times a week. No anxiety, my main symptom when T is low. Great mental clarity and no fatigue not from early rising and long work days.
I will do a donation in next couple of weeks which will drop me to mid 50's. So the low dose has made a great difference for me. I am seeing great results from the T but not having skyrocketing hct. My Dr and I are happy with hct staying at 54 and under and manage with donations
I am not really sure what benefit it would be to increase my T dosage.
Any opinions on increasing?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Short history.
last jan hct was 62.1, 200 mg every two weels for previous three years. T was always 56-Came off all T and tried clomid, by may deemed it a fail
May 25 started back on T Cyp. Started at 30 mg every 3.5 days. Hct was 49.8 at the start, but after several pints of blood donated over 4 months
One month into injections hct was 51.8. One month after that, hct was 52.8
Just did labs at lab corp last week

total T 553 range 264-916
free T 10.29 range 5-21
psa .4 range 0.0-4.0
sensitive estradoil13.2 range 8-35
hct 52.8

Whille alot of people here have said and will say, " why take 30 mg, not enough to matter."
i am 54 years old and have great morning wood again, sex is 2-3 times a week. No anxiety, my main symptom when T is low. Great mental clarity and no fatigue not from early rising and long work days.
I will do a donation in next couple of weeks which will drop me to mid 50's. So the low dose has made a great difference for me. I am seeing great results from the T but not having skyrocketing hct. My Dr and I are happy with hct staying at 54 and under and manage with donations
I am not really sure what benefit it would be to increase my T dosage.
Any opinions on increasing?
You could consider a protocol of 10mg every day for a total of 70mg every week. I inject 16mg every morning and my Hct sits at 43.8. Would this work for you? In terms of your Hct...I really am uncertain (as you said, we're all different), but it might well bring your total testosterone up. I achieved levels over 1000 with that protocol at the age of 59.

But you feel good - the most important consideration. You may want to enjoy the ride you're on.

buggies100

CW, i ma leaning on riding the current wave. Only real benefit i could see would be possible gains in the gym. Unless there is something i do not know. Not sure if a small increase would really help in gym anyway

CoastWatcher

CW, i ma leaning on riding the current wave. Only real benefit i could see would be possible gains in the gym. Unless there is something i do not know. Not sure if a small increase would really help in gym anyway
That's a prudent choice. It's very easy to fall prey to the urge to fiddle with a protocol that is working.

Vince

Super Moderator
If you're feeling really good then there is no reason to change, it just show how different we all are.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me