Newbie to the forum and treatment.

Buy Lab Tests Online

incognitoihope

I'm new to the site and am looking to learn which option is best for me.About 1.5 years ago I went from 252lbs to 168lbs in 10 months. In the last 7 months I've regained 25lbs and currently weigh 200lbs. I'm very dissappointed in myself, having lost all that weight naturally, mostly through a high protein diet, and calorie restriction. Even with the weight loss, I lacked the energy and motivation to do cardio and weight train. A month ago I visited my primary MD (whom I find to be very competent). He ordered some labs and my Testosterone, Serum came in at 155. I went to my urologist and he put me on Clomid 25mg. While on Clomid my weight shot up 10-15lbs. I felt hungrier and bloated. I came off the Clomid because of the weight gain. About 12-15 days later I visited an endocrinologist. I was tested at her office and my testosterone came in at 680ish as a result of the Clomid. Based on my request the endocrinologist is going to treat me with HCG alone. I'm not sure on the dosing yet. I decided on HCG over TRT because I wanted to avoid the testosterone side effects. (mainly becoming dependent on synthetic testosterone).What can I expect my physical results to be while on HCG? What are your thoughts on the treatment I have selected? I appreciate your responses. Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. You left out a number of things, the most important being how you feel with testosterone levels approaching 700 on Clomid? We know you gained weight, but what about your libido, your energy? How old are you? If you post your pre-treatment test values, with reference ranges, along with tests undertaken since therapy began, the discussion you hope for will be more focused.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

incognitoihope

Thank you for responding. On Clomid I just felt hungrier, not much difference in libido, or energy. I'm 41. Will not be having in more children. Which pre-treatment values should I reference on my results page? The last study conducted was at the office to get my current testosterone and thyroid, and I don't have the exact numbers on that. Sorry for the lack of information.

Welcome incognito, You are pretty much anonymous here.
Have your doctors talked about your pituitary or hypothalamus (secondary hypogonadism)?
Any discussion on measuring your serum concentrations of luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH)

I am pretty new here and only been involved with TRT for 9 months but your post is the first I have read where a person was put on Clomid and it flipping worked.
155 to 680 OMG. Did they measure your Free T I believe that is where good over all mood and libido comes from. You can have normal TT and do to other harmone issues(Sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) your Free T will be crap.

Again welcome.

CoastWatcher

Thank you for responding. On Clomid I just felt hungrier, not much difference in libido, or energy. I'm 41. Will not be having in more children. Which pre-treatment values should I reference on my results page? The last study conducted was at the office to get my current testosterone and thyroid, and I don't have the exact numbers on that. Sorry for the lack of information.
Your total and free testosterone, SHBG, LH, FSH, TSH, free t3, free t4, reverse t3, estradiol/sensitive-LC, MS/MS are the tests that can give some insight into your status.

How is your sleeping/snoring? Did your doctor explore the possibility of apnea? Lack of sleep hammers androgen levels, and there are many, many men living with undiagnosed apnea.

I know you abandoned Clomid therapy, but this thread from Dr. Saya discusses some of the factors that Determines success in Clomid.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...-dose-clomid-unicorns-or-do-they-really-exist

incognitoihope

Your total and free testosterone, SHBG, LH, FSH, TSH, free t3, free t4, reverse t3, estradiol/sensitive-LC, MS/MS are the tests that can give some insight into your status.

How is your sleeping/snoring? Did your doctor explore the possibility of apnea? Lack of sleep hammers androgen levels, and there are many, many men living with undiagnosed apnea.

I know you abandoned Clomid therapy, but this thread from Dr. Saya discusses some of the factors that Determines success in Clomid.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...-dose-clomid-unicorns-or-do-they-really-exist

Here's what I found on my labs...

SHBG = 27, LG = 2.6, FSH = 3.2, TSH = 0.086, Estradoil = 11.8

No sleep apnea at my current weight. I don't sleep enough that's for sure. Even when I do sleep, sometimes it is poor quality sleep.

I would've stuck with the Clomid had it not been for the weight gain. I just want to know what types of gains and loses I'll have on HCG treatment. I do want to slim down again and have a better level of cardiovascular endurance and strength.

incognitoihope

Welcome incognito, You are pretty much anonymous here.
Have your doctors talked about your pituitary or hypothalamus (secondary hypogonadism)?
Any discussion on measuring your serum concentrations of luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH)

I am pretty new here and only been involved with TRT for 9 months but your post is the first I have read where a person was put on Clomid and it flipping worked.
155 to 680 OMG. Did they measure your Free T I believe that is where good over all mood and libido comes from. You can have normal TT and do to other harmone issues(Sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) your Free T will be crap.

Again welcome.

Thank you. TSH = 0.086, on initial lab, but on the endocrinologist study the results "were fine". She didn't give me an exact number.

incognitoihope

Here's what I found on my labs...

SHBG = 27, LG = 2.6, FSH = 3.2, TSH = 0.086, Estradoil = 11.8

No sleep apnea at my current weight. I don't sleep enough that's for sure. Even when I do sleep, sometimes it is poor quality sleep.

I would've stuck with the Clomid had it not been for the weight gain. I just want to know what types of gains and loses I'll have on HCG treatment. I do want to slim down again and have a better level of cardiovascular endurance and strength.

Bump. I'm suffering from information overload thanks to google.

I really want to know if HCG alone will help me lose weight and get in better shape. My script/dosing is for Novarel 10,000 unit intramuscular recon soln 500 Unit Every other day.

I thought my endocrinologist said my testosterone was higher. Here are results from the most recent study at the office.

T4/Free(Direct) 1.23, TSH 2.260, Testosterone Total LC/MS 598.3, Thyroid Stim Immunoglobulin 65, Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) Ab 15.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me