Clomid and HCG Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

jtreentx

Just joined the forum after seeing a new doctor to get some thoughts and input from other members on my treatment protocol. I'll provide a little background as to what led me to the testosterone replacement therapy route and my corresponding lab results.

At the end of last year I was coming of a pretty bad ulcerative colitis flare up. Finally got the flare up under control. Decided to get back to lifting in an attempt to build my strength back up and put back on the lost weight. Lost about 45 lbs during the flare so I was really thin and weak. Started a linear progression and my numbers were creeping up steadily. Both in body weight and on the barbell. Fast forward to February of this year, I started having issues with recovery and my body was just feeling "injured" all the time. No specific injuries but I was just constantly hurting. I was also experiencing issues with brain fog, memory issues, problems concentrating, depression, insomnia, and anxiety. My numbers stopped climbing and I just felt like I wasn't recovering. Had horrible insomnia so wasn't getting proper sleep to aid recovery either. Always had sleep issues but this was an entirely different level of insomnia. The memory and brain fog issues were crushing. I generally felt stupid. Almost like I had lost my mental edge and clarity. Well a friend of mine was seeing a bioidentical hormone replacement doc and he recommended I see him. Mad an appointment with him and was sent for lab work. Sure enough I was low T. Total T came in at 272 ng/dL and Free T was 7.8 pg/mL. Doctor was ready to put me on T therapy via a cream but I declined because I was concerned about fertility being that my wife and I would be working on child number 2 at some point this year.

Decided to forget about hormone replacement therapy for a while and revisit it after my wife was pregnant. Wife also convinced me to go see a psychiatrist and give anti-depressants a shot since she could clearly see something was off and felt I was depressed. I agreed and gave anti-depressants a shot. They helped normalize my sleep but that was about it. Slight mood lift but I was tired all the time. Not to mention I had zero motivation and all I wanted to do was sleep. Finally decided that wasn't working and it was time to get off the meds. I was tired of the horrible fatigue, apathy, and brain fog and was ready to be off the meds.

Got off the antidepressant and thought I had a little bit of an energy boost. Still had quite a bit of brain fog and lack of motivation. Not to mention I was still tired all the time despite sleeping relatively well without any meds. Decided to re-investigate hormone replacement therapy. Discovered this forum and that many men were on TRT and HCG to maintain fertility. Found a different anti aging/hormonal replacement doc in my area that also used HCG. Made an appointment and he reviewed my labs from the previous doc earlier this year and ordered a few others for more info. After getting labs back, he thought the best treatment route for my case and desire to be fertile would be Clomid (25 mg; 2x/week) and HCG (500 iu 3x/week). He didn't want to start me on Test plus HCG due to concern about fertility even though there is supporting research showing that men on TRT and HCG are able to maintain fertility and conceive.

I want to get some of thoughts from people in this community with far more experience than me on this treatment protocol. I apologize for the long winded post but I just wanted to provide as much background on my situation as possible. Listed below are my labs and stats. I plan to start my clomid and HCG treatment sometime next week when I receive the meds. Thanks in advance for any advice!

Labs from 4-27-17
Total T - 272 ng/dL (438 - 1197)
Free T - 7.8 pg/mL (8.7 - 25.1)
DHEA Sulfate - 302 ug/dL (138.5 - 475.2)
TSH - .470 uIU/mL (.450 - 4.500)
Estradiol (Roche ECLIA methodology) - 22.5 pg/mL (7.6 - 42.6)
PSA - .8 ng/mL (0.0 - 4.0)
Vitamin D, 25-hydroxy - 31.2 ng/mL (30.0 - 100.0)
Triiodothyronine, Free, Serum - 3.6 pg/mL (2.0 - 4.4)
CBC with Differential/Platelet - All within normal ranges.

Labs from 10-10-17 with new doctor. Only ordered a few tests and not everything due to having the labs from April of this year.
Vitamin B12 - 908 pg/mL (211-946)
Folate (Folic Acid) - 15.3 ng/mL ( >3.0)
LH - 8.4 mIU/mL (1.7 - 8.6)
FSH - 8.9 mIU/mL (1.5 - 12.4)
Cotisol (taken at 11:30 am) - 8.9 ug/dL (AM 6.2 - 19.4; PM 2.3 - 11.9)
Prolactin - 8.8 ng/mL (4.0 - 15.2)

34 year old Male. Height 6'2". Body weight 194 lbs.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale