Meditation - Pelvic Floor Tension

Buy Lab Tests Online
So about a month ago I came across a article about meditation, and how it can reduce stress and make things better. The starting out recommendation was 2 minutes, figured I had nothing to lose so I tried it. While doing so, and focusing on my breathing, I noticed I began to get a semi erection. This lead me to do more searching, and I learned of something called "Pelvic Floor". These are muscles that are located in the pelvic area, they clamp down almost un-noticeably. It is also said the having a clinched or tightened Pelvic Floor can cause a build up of stress. I put two and two together and began to relax this area while driving, or sitting throughout the day. After a good weak or so I felt my libido begin to increase, my flaccid times have increased in size, I am less stressed during the day/night. I havent increased my meditation times at all, in fact I havent really do it at all in the past 2 weeks. Ive only done the relaxing of the pelvic area, I have no idea how I became so tense in this area, but I do know that these relaxations have surely helped my overall being.

Just wanted to share what ive found, I hope it can help others as it has seems to help me. Curious if anyone else done or noticed anything similar?

Here is a article that explains how a tightened pelvic floor limits blood flow (erections) to the penis. It also talks of pelvic pain, to be clear I had no pain at all, just a constant clenching.

https://www.pelvicpainrehab.com/mal...w-pelvic-floor-physical-therapy-can-help-you/

This is the article I based my relaxations of the pelvic floor on.

https://zenhabits.net/meditation-guide/

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Saul

Agreed. Is there a web site that shows exercise or what to do. Those links did not see to show how to do PFPT. Thanks.

madman

Super Moderator
I am interested to hear about the exercises they have for this, if you dont mind sharing and can find the time.

Facebook_dr-kegel.jpg

I believe this man holds the answer to your question.

Please excuse my ignorance on this subject but is pelvic floor tension
associated with Anterior Pelvic Tilt? Would those exersizes help?

Only way I can describe it is when you have to go pee really bad and are tightening the bladder/pelvic area to prevent it. This tightening occurs 24/7, it is unnoticeable too, at least for me it seems this way. The only way I have found so far to relax is by breathing, on the exhale. I am not familiar with Anterior Pelvic Tilt, wish I had a answer for you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me