Bacteriostatic Water

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi, I still have a bottle of [FONT=&quot]Bacteriostatic Water 30 ml that expired in October and I don´t want to throw it away. How much longer can I use it until its really no good any more?[/FONT]

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

kjcmjc

Vince I just looked at Walmart. They sell it online, 30ml 2 pack for $26.45. That is expensive.

I just purchased from Mountain Side Medical equipment and received my shipment to Ohio in a few days. Price was way cheaper than $13 a bottle.

Maybe you saw it cheaper at Walmart. But I see they sell 4 bottles for $48.15. These prices are online. Maybe in store they sell them cheaper at pharmacy?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
It's perfectly fine to reuse bacteriostatic water well past the expiration date...been doing it for years.

In fact, the vials I get now say multi-use.

at15

if its unopened you can use that stuff basically forever. If its been opened i would use it up within a year from being popped.

kjcmjc

DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION

The volume of the preparation to be used for diluting or dissolving any drug for injection is dependent on the vehicle concentration, dose and route of administration as recommended by the manufacturer.

Parenteral drug products should be inspected visually for particulate matter and discoloration prior to administration, whenever solution and container permit Instructions for Use: First examine vial appearance. Make sure sterile bacteriostatic water inside is clear and seal is intact and undamaged. Purple plastic flip top helps protect rubber injection entry site.
Swab top of rubber injection site with antiseptic wipe containing 70% isopropyl alcohol or higher to reduce any existing bacteria growth. Wait until alcohol is dry before continuing.
Next, using a sterile syringe and wearing sterile examination gloves, draw the exact dose of sterile water from the vial and carefully injected it into an empty vial to prepare for mixing. Mix thoroughly with desired drug and use promptly after mixing.
After the first time the water is used, label the vial with date and time to ensure preservative integrity (25-28 days once opened). Store at 20 to 25 Celsius (68 to 77 degrees Fahrenheit).
How long does it last once it's opened? Hospira recommends that once a vial open you have up to 28 days to use it. After 28 days the vial needs to be discarded.
Sterile water for injection without benzyl alcohol added (single-dose vials) should be discarded after one single use. Sterile Water for injection is single-dose sterile water that does not contain any Bacteriostatic, antimicrobial agents, and added buffers.Store: 20° to 25°C (68 to 77°F) Not for use in neonates. See package label for additional warnings and precautions prior to use. Not recommended on neonates because on the toxicity of the preservative benzyl alcohol. Bacteriostatic water.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me