Bacteriostatic Water

Hi, I still have a bottle of Bacteriostatic Water 30 ml that expired in October and I donīt want to throw it away. How much longer can I use it until its really no good any more?

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

I have always receive a fresh bottle with every med order. What would you need it for that is worth the risk?

It's pretty inexpensive to buy, I believe Walmart still sells it.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

I have to order them from UK to be shiped to Portugal. 30ml cost around 4Ģ and postage around 7Ģ. Thatīs the main reason.

Vince I just looked at Walmart. They sell it online, 30ml 2 pack for $26.45. That is expensive.

I just purchased from Mountain Side Medical equipment and received my shipment to Ohio in a few days. Price was way cheaper than $13 a bottle.

Maybe you saw it cheaper at Walmart. But I see they sell 4 bottles for $48.15. These prices are online. Maybe in store they sell them cheaper at pharmacy?

It's perfectly fine to reuse bacteriostatic water well past the expiration date...been doing it for years.

In fact, the vials I get now say multi-use.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

I refrigerate mine as soon as I get them and I've used them years after their expiry without issue.

if its unopened you can use that stuff basically forever. If its been opened i would use it up within a year from being popped.

Thread Information