HCG Monotherapy for Libido after Clomid did not work

Buy Lab Tests Online

Diablo666

Hi Guys,

Have anyone used HCG Monotherapy for libido & fertility? - I used clomid for 4 months and the damn zuclomiphene made my libido to be absolute zero. So my Endo prescribed HCG 3x week 2,000 IUs each shot, but I had read that may be too much. I plan to start with 500 IU 3x week, and if not enough I would gradually increase it but no more than 1,000 each shot.

My big concern is have a decent libido & energy. I am waiting 2 weeks to flush out clomid before starting HCG as well.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Diablo

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hi Guys,

Have anyone used HCG Monotherapy for libido & fertility? - I used clomid for 4 months and the damn zuclomiphene made my libido to be absolute zero. So my Endo prescribed HCG 3x week 2,000 IUs each shot, but I had read that may be too much. I plan to start with 500 IU 3x week, and if not enough I would gradually increase it but no more than 1,000 each shot.

My big concern is have a decent libido & energy. I am waiting 2 weeks to flush out clomid before starting HCG as well.

Thanks,
Diablo

WOW! that is more than the HCG diet. Just a quick google on high dose HCG side effects:

Side effects have also been reported with the HCG diet and include fatigue, irritability, restlessness, depression, fluid buildup (edema), and swelling of the breasts in boys and men (gynecomastia). Another serious concern is the risk of blood clots forming and blocking blood vessels (thromboembolism).

EDIT: Oh I take 800ui per week (400 Mon 400 Thur) and it has zero effect on my libido.

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi Guys,

Thanks,
Diablo
Are you also on testosterone? What protocol are you following right now.

Vince he says he wants to start Monotherapy (HCG only).

@ Diablo666, have you been diagnosed with secondary hypogonadism? IF so HCG could get your balls working better/producing more and that might help with libido.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince he says he wants to start Monotherapy (HCG only).

@ Diablo666, have you been diagnosed with secondary hypogonadism? IF so HCG could get your balls working better/producing more and that might help with libido.
Thanks, I would think after doing a restart, you wouldn't need HCG unless the restart didn't work.

Diablo666

Thanks guys for your advice. I have indeed been diagnosed with secondary hypogonadism. I am not doing a restart or anything. Just trying to get my libido and energy back while maintaining fertility. If HCG monotherapy does not work, I may give it a shot at TRT + HCG..

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
If you have been diagnosed with secondary hypogonadism that means that your LH levels are very low for whatever reason.

HCG will help in producing endogenous testosterone and may help with libido but don't have big expectations.

Why aren't you on testosterone therapy?

Diablo666

Thanks Gene. I was on TRT like a year ago but that was when my LH/FSH wetn from low to almost nonexistent after I started TRT. I did not know I should have followeed the HCG + TRT protocol. The reason I am waiting on TRT is because would not like to jeopardize my fertility in any way. My endo and urologist adviced me against TRT because of that. Is that true that TRT + HCG will help preserving fertility?

CoastWatcher

Thanks Gene. I was on TRT like a year ago but that was when my LH/FSH wetn from low to almost nonexistent after I started TRT. I did not know I should have followeed the HCG + TRT protocol. The reason I am waiting on TRT is because would not like to jeopardize my fertility in any way. My endo and urologist adviced me against TRT because of that. Is that true that TRT + HCG will help preserving fertility?
Yes, HCG as a part of a TRT protocol can maintain testicular vitality/fertility.

Yes, HCG as a part of a TRT protocol can maintain testicular vitality/fertility.

So the next question should be: If preserving fertility is Priority 1 is T+HCG better than HCG mono?

If you supplement the body with T will that trigger the body to make more semen?

On a second note Diablo666 have you considered collecting and freezing your semen (at a sperm bank) as an insurance policy in case your boys shut down all together?

CoastWatcher

So the next question should be: If preserving fertility is Priority 1 is T+HCG better than HCG mono?

If you supplement the body with T will that trigger the body to make more semen?

On a second note Diablo666 have you considered collecting and freezing your semen (at a sperm bank) as an insurance policy in case your boys shut down all together?
In regard to the volume of semen a man on exogenous testosterone may produce, I know, in my own case, it dropped. Not dramatically, but I noticed it. My doctor said she'd seen it with many of her patients. I believe Dr. Saya once commented on that same point (with the same conclusion).

Vince

Super Moderator
In regard to the volume of semen a man on exogenous testosterone may produce, I know, in my own case, it dropped. Not dramatically, but I noticed it. My doctor said she'd seen it with many of her patients. I believe Dr. Saya once commented on that same point (with the same conclusion).
Since I started TRT my semen has dropped considerably, I haven't had my sperm checked for swimmer. I have five grown children and I don't plan on having more.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me