Which BP medicines are best for erections?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I know there's a sticky for this, but I was looking to get some anecdotal feedback. I know that ARBs and ACE inhibitors seem to be the best for erectile health. Anyone use drugs like losartan and lisonopril and notice any differences in erectile quality? To my understanding, controlling BP with either of these drugs should result in better erections by virtue of correcting the high BP, but which is more effective?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

incautious

I was on Lisonopril and had rock hard erections. it worked very well for my BP, however I had to discontinue it after like a year because of the persistent cough, which a fair number of patients seem to get after long term use. I'm now in Benicar which has far less side effects. My erections are still pretty good but not like back then. However that was like 5 years ago so, I don't know how much aging is affecting me. Whatever you do stay far away from Diuretics.

ratbag

I was put on Losartan 9 months ago (50 mg daily) and it did not affect anything sex related. Everything works just like it did previously. And there appears to be no side effects that I am aware of.

Saxon

LISS cardio 4-5 hours a week is the way to go. I've been able to completely come off of my lisinopril with LISS.

skoonz

Thank you for the info, incautions. However, I'm curios why you said to stay away from diuretics?

I was on Lisonopril and had rock hard erections. it worked very well for my BP, however I had to discontinue it after like a year because of the persistent cough, which a fair number of patients seem to get after long term use. I'm now in Benicar which has far less side effects. My erections are still pretty good but not like back then. However that was like 5 years ago so, I don't know how much aging is affecting me. Whatever you do stay far away from Diuretics.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Best are ACE Inhibitors and ARBs

Natural ways: lose weight, decrease caffeine, do cardio, lower salt intake, learn how to deep breathe by expanding belly.

madman

Super Moderator
Best are ACE Inhibitors and ARBs

Natural ways: lose weight, decrease caffeine, do cardio, lower salt intake, learn how to deep breathe by expanding belly.

Agree with everything except lower salt intake as yes it can have a positive impact on many but it really comes down to genetically how sensitive ones body chemistry is to sodium. I consume 3-5 grams of natural pink himalayan salt or celtic sea salt everyday and have never had a negative experience with blood pressure/erections. One can also get away with a higher sodium intake if they are also consuming a lot of potassium from vegetables/fruits/meats as the sodium/potassium balance is critical. Many people over consume sodium especially from processed can/packaged foods and also do not get enough potassium in their diets from whole natural foods and the negative health issues end up being blamed on sodium when in fact they suffer from a lack of potassium. I consider sodium a grey area like cholesterol as there is a fine line between what is really considered healthy/unhealthy levels as both sodium and cholesterol are not as evil as they are made out to be.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me